Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This makes me wanna join the military tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-

But I know I’d be fighting for (((them))) so id rather not support (((their))) cause

Best incel job, the military is full of incels/low tier normies. No women around and if your lucky you die. The traveling, adrenaline of facing death, learning weaponry etc.

It's not like many soldiers in Western military's actually die anyway but like I said it's not a problem if your an incel. Not a truecel, if you haven't seriously considered roping tbh.

Best incel job, the military is full of incels/low tier normies. No women around and if your lucky you die. The traveling, adrenaline of facing death, learning weaponry etc.

It's not like many soldiers in Western military's actually die anyway but like I said it's not a problem if your an incel. Not a truecel, if you haven't seriously considered roping tbh.
The only thing is I want to die for a good cause and not for israel

How is fighting sandniggers across the world protecting your country?

I want to die for a good cause
Outside of protecting your family, there aren't many good reasons to die outside of escaping a life of suffering.

It's a good job, if you have the masculine qualities needed to be in the military and it seems like something you'd enjoy, it's worth a shot. The chances of you finding something better are slim imo.

Black iz butfiul Nig.
You still beautiful to me brocel
Tumblr pozbnhrW2P1th206io2 500

No homo tho, I ain't Kevin pewpew

I wanted to join but got rejected due to health reasons.
They told me I could take non-combat roles but hell no I wanted to enlist to kill.
I don't care who I'm fighting I just like war.

They told me I could take non-combat roles but hell no I wanted to enlist to kill.
Based. I should join tbh. Bomb some families

I think if your sole purpose was to know how it felt like to kill someone, the military was better off without you.

I think if your sole purpose was to know how it felt like to kill someone, the military was better off without you.
cuck

why the fuck should the taxpayers spend tens of thousands of dollars training and equipping you just so you can enjoy the thrill of shooting some illiterate skinny framelet ethnic on the other side of the planet? do it on your own dime.

why the fuck should the taxpayers spend tens of thousands of dollars training and equipping you just so you can enjoy the thrill of shooting some illiterate skinny framelet ethnic on the other side of the planet? do it on your own dime.
Cuz why not. They’re paying for israel anywys

Cuz why not. They’re paying for israel anywys

because it's not fun to get raped by the IRS, someone has to pay for your shit

fuck israel too they can pay for their own shit

What do you think they do in the military? They kill and they turn men into killing machines. Your job is literally to kill.

Most sheep, cucked thing you can do

If it will bring you some joy go for it.

you will die for israel lol

the better guys:

You dont wanna be in the army, believe me