Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This makes me suicidal

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/6r10u7/tonight_i_broke_i_cant_deal_with_loneliness/

I'm a 24 going on 25 Female.
My boyfriend cheated on me with a girl he left me for.

i had to stop reading there. seriously, THIS is normie depression? jfl, it really makes me wonder how people would survive in my shoes. nobody texts me or invites me to hang out or ANYTHING, my family favors my brothers over me, and every attempt with trying to get a friendship or relationship, i am rejected.

i recently made the mistake of visiting a classmate's Instagram. it was a woman who "struggled with depression." and she is dating an attractive high school dropout, her posts get like hundreds of likes, and people complimenting her in the comments. jfl, if these people with so much validation are considered depressed, we are truly fucked, guys. you wanna hear something funny, too? she called me pathetic after a mental breakdown but posts shit like this:

240630363 1056888788454933 6724948574215340479 n

i fucking virtue signallers. hope she is run over by a truck (in GTA 5 :feelsLSD:)

can't sleep, gotta cope

Foids can’t be depressed. End of discussion.

Maybe a good raping will cheer her up

Boyfriend cheated on me
Another Male friend Has Feelings for me but chooses another Girl

And
Yet again , Another mAlE fRiEnD of Course

Omega Kek , she wouldnt survive 2 Weeks in My Gates / Shoes

No invites , No calls , fRiEnd moved on and now lives with a bitch ,

Never Heard of him since.

Kek , your Either Winning or a Reject

Everyone and Everything IS a piece of Shit , you have to realize that and adapt.

Stopped reading at "Female". Can't begin to imagine the :soy::soy: comment section.

She seems like a piece of shit tbh. "I spoil my family", "I always smile" etc. She says she is depressed but it doesn't stop her from painting herself as this goddess creature who has been wronged by the world

>foid
>loneliness
pick one

Jeez one evening of feeling low... 'foids depression'. I'm low for 2 months straight now, almost got put in the psychiatric unit of the hospital as I was attempting to hang myself a week or two ago.

Last edited:
I hope most women get raped. Not in GTA V, not in Minecraft….

….

….in real life.

i had to stop reading there. seriously, THIS is normie depression? jfl, it really makes me wonder how people would survive in my shoes.
This literally. Normies are narcissistic and entitled and spoiled.They dont know shit about suffering. Always confusing a temporary sadness with depression. I hate virtue signalers and depression fakers. Fuck them all and let them burn in hell:reeeeee:

Alright alright, I'll have sex with her. I just love making people happy, you see.

I didn't even read it! But since i noticed a foid (with depression/loneliness) i felt sickening,fucking attention seekers :feelsUgh:

I hope someone told her dating apps/social media would cure her depression instantly

Tutorial island is still taking victims smh

Sucks to suck for her