Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over this makes me sad

A

Afghancel

Greycel
irl i get made fun of alot and i am used to it. I dont mind it anymore.

Thats why i come to this site and .org so i can feel home where they wont make fun of me.

But even here, people troll me for being a curry and making fun of me and my subhumanism.
each day i see a hate post towards curries and it fucks me even more.

Even incels dont like me, how am i supposed to cope

DON'T LISTEN TO SELF HATING CUCKS AND CUMSKINS YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS FATE HATE ON THE FUCKTARDS WHO ARE OPPRESSING YOU

DON'T LISTEN TO SELF HATING CUCKS AND CUMSKINS YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS FATE HATE ON THE FUCKTARDS WHO ARE OPPRESSING YOU
its truly over for us curries when even the trucels and incels here hate on us for being curries

Thats why i come to this site and .org so i can feel home where they wont make fun of me.

But even here, people troll me for being a curry and making fun of me and my subhumanism.

Curries are on the bottom of the food chain sadly. They'll always be worried. But don't worry I'm half jew. We can both be bullied by our superior
overlords. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: plus you can always tell them you live closer to the Aryon mountains even if it's a lie.

its truly over for us curries when even the trucels and incels here hate on us for being curries
It is just that most incels here are somehow from anglo countries, so they have that curryhate.

I love you, brocel.

Curries are on the bottom of the food chain sadly. They'll always be worried. But don't worry I'm half jew. We can both be bullied by our superior
overlords. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: plus you can always tell them you live closer to the Aryon mountains even if it's a lie.
Objectively, they could nuke all Asia.

Are you curry? Afghans are racially superior to curry, so if you're truly an Afghan sand nigger and not a curry LARPer, then you should not feel bad when curries are shit upon.
Even incels dont like me
We hate ourselves.

Curries are the truest cels

Get more Posts , my little currycel .

Currys are even below niggers its Just fucked If your Born unfortunate

Locker room talk bro, we're all in this together. Everyone gets shit on in some form or another.

Last edited:
Go back to your own country fckin curry

Aren't afghans like persians and less brown than curries

Why are u called afghancel if ur Indian

You must be a youngcel to have some random niggers on the internet bother you over what they say.

We're all just shitposters. You're new here and not conditioned to the insults. Browse this forum and /pol/ for minimum 1 year to condition your snowflake self before making retarded threads like these.

Don't worry. You'll get used to it eventually like I did. Or you could just spew hate to them back :feelshmm:

Aren't afghans like persians and less brown than curries
They are, Afghans ARE NOT curries and look nothing like them, I have a few Afghan friends and you could mistake them for Italians/spanish. Some of them are VERY exotic looking (different eye colour)but they lack height.