Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This makes me both thankful and sad I dont have a horny sister

SUH

SUH

Veteran
On one hand it would be ragefuel but on the other it would probably be the only time I saw a naked female.

Attachments

• noodle.webm
    1.3 MB
I wouldn't want to walk in on that.

Reminder that if this was a man and his little sister walked in on him jacking off on a sex website he would be banned, taken to jail and beaten then ordered to register as a sex offender because he scarred his little sister for life.

degenerate. If you're going to be a whore, masturbating on cam, then at least lock your fucking door
Reminder that if this was a man and his little sister walked in on him jacking off on a sex website he would be banned, taken to jail and beaten then ordered to register as a sex offender because he scarred his little sister for life.
BRUTAL REALITY PILL
i didn't even think about the swapping of genders.
yeah it definitely would have happened

deserves beeting

If having a sister is anything like having a brother I would find the idea of fucking her repulsive.
yeah I have a sister and it is literally impossible to think about her in a sexual manner. like your brain just blocks it. it repulses you on the most basic biological level

degenerate. If you're going to be a whore, masturbating on cam, then at least lock your fucking door

What blows my mind is those women literally masturbate openly... While my whole life I've always felt ashamed about masturbating and would literally make sure 3x that my door was locked because the thought of my parents walking in while I was jacking off horrified me.

Absolutely degenerate.

Video wont load, is this the video of the asian foid who is masterbating and her little brother comes in with a capri sun? Heres a little back ground
-she was caught before, the door was open because her father took it off the hinges. Foids never learn
-she says she apologized to her brother, probably a lie and probably beat him like all foids do

Mental asylum for nasty males teehee
coomercels.co

yeah I have a sister and it is literally impossible to think about her in a sexual manner. like your brain just blocks it. it repulses you on the most basic biological level
same dude, idk why so many ppl here are pro incest. I guess most of them don't even have a sister to begin with.

Video wont load, is this the video of the asian foid who is masterbating and her little brother comes in with a capri sun? Heres a little back ground
-she was caught before, the door was open because her father took it off the hinges. Foids never learn
-she says she apologized to her brother, probably a lie and probably beat him like all foids do
The noodle probably traumatized her Rice cel brother for life.

What blows my mind is those women literally masturbate openly... While my whole life I've always felt ashamed about masturbating and would literally make sure 3x that my door was locked because the thought of my parents walking in while I was jacking off horrified me.

Absolutely degenerate.
easy mode. If a women is caught masturbating, no one cares. If a man is caught masturbating, he's committing a sin and is a loser filthy pervert

easy mode. If a women is caught masturbating, no one cares. If a man is caught masturbating, he's committing a sin and is a loser filthy pervert

Men are held accountable. Women are not.

This made sense 1000 years ago when women had no rights. It does not make sense today when women have even more rights than men. Women should be held to a higher level of accountability now since they are in a higher position.

same dude, idk why so many ppl here are pro incest. I guess most of them don't even have a sister to begin with.
I never implied I was into incest, I just find it fucking hilarious and tragic to see a stacy sister engaging in degeneracy

I dont have a sister but I can imagine there would be no attraction due to the fact that you grew up with them. If its hard for you to picture just think about your mom

High IQ observation.
It's over for siblingcels

Kid's mental state has probably been ruined from seeing his sister being a whore, 0/10 experience. Nice boobs, though.

OP I really don't think you'd feel any sexual desire towards a foid if she was your sister.
The noodle probably traumatized her Rice cel brother for life.

That's how I imagine it'd be for normal people, for example I have two very attractive cousins and being around them makes me nervous, but I would literally never want to be with them. The idea of being with family like that is just wrong.
I had an attractive younger cousin who I wanted to fuck. Sure I'm abnormal, but cousin fucking has been common throughout history. Sisterfucking less so, and although I like the thought of having a cute little sister to cuddle with and fuck, I can't say for sure that I'd be attracted to a sister if I had one.

imoutomaxxing time tbh