Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This made me want to go back inside my room

J

juicess32

Greycel
While browsing the comments on one of IncelTv videos I found this:

As a blackcel, this makes me want to jump off a bridge or get a noose. I couldn't even find a BMBW Love channel. lol

To my blackcel's and other incel's out there. good luck! It's only going to get worse.

Thank you for my genes mom and dad. I really appreciate you bringing me into a world where most of men are literally hated and where women have no repercussions for their actions and have high standards. I know it's because I'm short (5'7) and I'm not chad or Tyrone. Fuck feminism and women's rights, as it caused women to basically sleep with he top percent of men. Amazing!

Hopefully I can ascend someday.

Last edited:
:feelsYall: 5'7 you beat me by an inch :feelsbadman:
It sucks bro, but I've been stretching for a couple days now because I want to find a natural way to increase my height instead the leg surgery thing. I'm almost at 5'8 and I'm waiting for my pull up bar to come in so I can practice hanging.

Black women are getting vanilla'd and white women are getting blacked

It sucks bro, but I've been stretching for a couple days now because I want to find a natural way to increase my height instead the leg surgery thing. I'm almost at 5'8 and I'm waiting for my pull up bar to come in so I can practice hanging.
Never thought of trying to improve my height. I've accepted my turbo manlet genes from my 5'2" mother :cryfeels:

Black women are getting vanilla'd and white women are getting blacked
White women don't want my short ass and most black women ignore me. It was easier in highschool, as I had three girls interested in me. I would rate them a 2 (white), 5 (black), and 6 or 7 (white). The last one was pretty attractive and was on the football team. After highschool It just went downhill. College girls have high standards and the attractive ones have been ran-through.

White women don't want my short ass and most black women ignore me. It was easier in highschool, as I had three girls interested in me. I would rate them a 2 (white), 5 (black), and 6 or 7 (white). The last one was pretty attractive and was on the football team. After highschool It just went downhill. College girls have high standards and the attractive ones have been ran-through.
Black women are getting vanilla'd by chads and white women are getting blacked by tyrones*

Cope tbh. Black foids are pretty loyal to black males

I'm curry+too dumb to measure myself. Dude what the heck is hope?

Doesn’t exist. I literally never see wmbw relationships ever. I do however see bmww every day all the time.
Cope tbh. Black foids are pretty loyal to black males
yes this too. I most often see black women with black men.

Brutal. Future will be mixed mutts and White Robust slayers with multiple wives and landwhales with dozens of cucks