Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This made me roid rage and nearly break my fucking bed frame

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★

Im truly done. I’m done with this world. This shitty fucking existence is unfair. It’s never fair everything is incredibly shit.

22 is my limit. I’m 21 now and I will die at 22 if nothing changes. It’s fucking over.

A single chromosome determines if someone’s life is hell or heaven on earth. My looksmatch is on Andrew Tates private fucking jet as we speak. At 21 I have to suffer and IMPROVE MY WHOLE FUCKING EXISTENCE JUST FOR A SLIM CHANCE OF ASCENDING. MEANWHILE MY LOOKSMATCH IS HAVING THE TIME OF HER FUCKING LIFE AT 21.

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This types of videos are nor healthy for us to consume. Brocel, don't post this shit again.

just looking at normies is ragefuel.

Fucking sluts i wanna dismember all those foids in Gta 5

I WANNA STAB THEIR NECKS WITH A FUCKING SCREWDRIVER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My looksmatch is on Andrew Tates private fucking jet as we speak
Fuck that nigger and his cohorts! Why the fuck do you care about him and his fucking niggerish pimp ways?

Like watching him used to be fun when I was 15, but like nowadays because I am older I have seen through his grift. He isn't as Rick as he claims he is, in fact in the beginning he was a massive fraud. He literally lives next to a luxury car rental firm....
I know because I am a Bucherestcel (where that Faggot lives). His success is due to his self image and nothing more. His only merit is choosing a country with an inept government as his domicile. That much I am willing to give that fucker.

Fuck that nigger and his cohorts! Why the fuck do you care about him and his fucking niggerish pimp ways?

Like watching him used to be fun when I was 15, but like nowadays because I am older I have seen through his grift. He isn't as Rick as he claims he is, in fact in the beginning he was a massive fraud. He literally lives next to a luxury car rental firm....
I know because I am a Bucherestcel (where that Faggot lives). His success is due to his self image and nothing more. His only merit is choosing a country with an inept government as his domicile. That much I am willing to give that fucker.
Don’t get me wrong I hate that faggot nigger. Im not jealous of his success and I don’t give a shit he’s a retard and I don’t like what he says.

I was referring to how easy foids get to live and how much fun they get to have just for existing. My looks match is living a happy life enjoying her 20s. Receiving gifts on her birthday etc meanwhile I haven’t gotten a single gift in over 5 fucking years

Don’t get me wrong I hate that faggot nigger. Im not jealous of his success and I don’t give a shit he’s a retard and I don’t like what he says.

I was referring to how easy foids get to live and how much fun they get to have just for existing. My looks match is living a happy life enjoying her 20s. Receiving gifts on her birthday etc meanwhile I haven’t gotten a single gift in over 5 fucking years
Brutal man...
I get where you are coming from however it can't get any worse than this. I am personally gonna branch out my social circle and build a new one outside of university by doing some menial labor.
Now I know very little about your life however I think that that's the key to ascending. You don't have to get a new job, just pick up a new hobby you can do with different people than those you already know.

All the ascension posters here have claimed that this is the way and I trust them. So... Stay strong and do something. Your future girlfriend isn't going to magically manifest is the gym, the same goes for me. She won't magically manifest in the library.... I need to find her and therefore I need to navigate the tumultuous waters of normie-socialization.

You know it’s bad when this video doesn’t do anything for you anymore. You become numb

I remember watching these videos and getting pissed off, genuinely angry because I was missing out

why do you even have such garbage on your device

Brutal man...
I get where you are coming from however it can't get any worse than this. I am personally gonna branch out my social circle and build a new one outside of university by doing some menial labor.
Now I know very little about your life however I think that that's the key to ascending. You don't have to get a new job, just pick up a new hobby you can do with different people than those you already know.

All the ascension posters here have claimed that this is the way and I trust them. So... Stay strong and do something. Your future girlfriend isn't going to magically manifest is the gym, the same goes for me. She won't magically manifest in the library.... I need to find her and therefore I need to navigate the tumultuous waters of normie-socialization.
What kind of hobby would you suggest. I’ll try.

You know it’s bad when this video doesn’t do anything for you anymore. You become numb

I remember watching these videos and getting pissed off, genuinely angry because I was missing out
did you come off steroids?

What kind of hobby would you suggest. I’ll try.
What do you like to do?
I personally wanted to get into archery because you don't need a loicense and there are generally pretty based people engaging in target based sports.
But honestly it depends on your personal preferences and or opportunities in your town. Do you live next to a river? You could try joining a fisherman's club, fishermen are always chatty, at least that is my experience.
Do you like to work with your hands? Give gardening a try, you are bound to run into a lot of foids there. Same thing with picking up some cooking lessons, granted you are going to get a lot of older ladies but they all know some young foids in need of a man.
That's how people meet. Through intermediaries.

What do you like to do?
I personally wanted to get into archery because you don't need a loicense and there are generally pretty based people engaging in target based sports.
But honestly it depends on your personal preferences and or opportunities in your town. Do you live next to a river? You could try joining a fisherman's club, fishermen are always chatty, at least that is my experience.
Do you like to work with your hands? Give gardening a try, you are bound to run into a lot of foids there. Same thing with picking up some cooking lessons, granted you are going to get a lot of older ladies but they all know some young foids in need of a man.
That's how people meet. Through intermediaries.
Thank you a lot for the advice. I’ll definitely try some of these and see what happens.

i just saw that video on tiktok jfl

The jokes write themselves in clown world :feelsclown:

I WANNA STAB THEIR NECKS WITH A FUCKING SCREWDRIVER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Same brocel, same.

This video aint even that suifuel ive seen much worse

I want to headkick that tallfag Chico

View attachment 1193455
Im truly done. I’m done with this world. This shitty fucking existence is unfair. It’s never fair everything is incredibly shit.

22 is my limit. I’m 21 now and I will die at 22 if nothing changes. It’s fucking over.

A single chromosome determines if someone’s life is hell or heaven on earth. My looksmatch is on Andrew Tates private fucking jet as we speak. At 21 I have to suffer and IMPROVE MY WHOLE FUCKING EXISTENCE JUST FOR A SLIM CHANCE OF ASCENDING. MEANWHILE MY LOOKSMATCH IS HAVING THE TIME OF HER FUCKING LIFE AT 21.

Nah fuck em don’t worry about it they will be whores forever

View attachment 1193455

You should devote your life to going ER on the guy at the start

Roid rage and beat him to death