Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This lonely 40yo trucel is coping so hard he thinks he's a woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/mt3d78/15_mos_later_and_my_only_regret_is_not_seeing_the/

He regrets not coming out earlier. Yeah I'm sure coming out when the establishment wasn't forcing everyone to pretend transexuals are women would've gone great jfl.

This is him being heckin cute and valid :feelshaha:

omedfvf5mcg41.jpg

ufb4otc985y31.jpg

Brutal.

I hate this gay earth

Brutal milpill

This is deranged.

The saddest part is he's going to work like that and his coworkers can't say a thing
And some cuck cowerkers might be jerking off to the creature.

Holy crap that’s insane, that what years of lonely ness and isolation does to a make brain.

how fycked will we be in next 20 years? I bet he was just a regular bloke when in his 20s and full of hope

Holy crap that’s insane, that what years of lonely ness and isolation does to a make brain.

how fycked will we be in next 20 years? I bet he was just a regular bloke when in his 20s and full of hope
Prolly got told he looks like an ugly goblin that will never have kids and because he's a midget he is half the man he should be. This shit right here, is what loneliness does to a mf. I truly feel sorry for these men.

Sad , disgusting and hilarious

That's enough forums for one day.
Bye.

Last edited:
Wtf is traaaaaaannnnns lmao that's peak soy :feelskek:

Trannies make me feel so absolutely desolate. Imagine raising your son, watching him go out on his own, then watching him put on some ugly dress not even a blind woman would wear and calling himself a brave woman for it.

There's a sub called: traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns

Why am I not surprised?

mental illness :feelsseriously:

Were the allies really the good guys

Well it’s pretty ideal if you wanna get intimate with a foid (yourself)

wtf @ those shoes in the first pic. look like ebay yeezys with a ribbon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back