Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This loneliness is so comforting and so harrowing at the same time

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

rotting enthusiast
★★
I really don't know how to describe it. Like every once in a while i feel the need to be foid's boyfriend and then this desire completely vanishes and i crawl back in the darkness where i then feel comfortable again. And then again the crushing feeling of loneliness comes back and the cycle repeats itself.

These whores are so lame and bland. It's like an overpriced loaf of bread, why the fuck is it like THAT?

I experience the exact same thing. There are rare moments of comfort in loneliness when you don't desire intimacy and feel comfortable with the feeling.

There is comfort in the sadness sometimes too. The moments where you know nothing will change, and you are almost fine with that.

This phenomenon is called "comfortable hell" where we've become accustomed to our cursed existence.

Loneliness has its percs. Besides the overall sadness due to lack of intimacy, it's actually very low stress, especially if you barely leave the house. Way better than wagecucking or killing your soul trying to fit in with normies.