Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This life of mine got no meaning

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I'm 24, I lost all the best years in a human life alone, without friends, without gf, without love, without all the fucking things that matter in this stupid life. Just coping with stupid shit that lead me to an endless depression from which I can't recover, and I won't recover, cause things only go downhill as time passes by and people in my age is miles ahead in experiences. No friends, no one I can relate with, just internet forums and an endless cope.

I don't think I will hold on with this for many time. If nothing changes I surely will end my stupid life. My days off are worse than when I'm in the place where I study some shit that I don't think will get me a decent job. Even if I get a decent job, I will be miserable working and miserable not working; just earning money for wasting in a useless cope life that will be harder to cope with everyday.

This existence is a bad and cruel joke. I can't do anything to get out of this. Self improvement doesn't work. Honestly nothing works about getting a gf, is out of your control. If they don't like you, you can't do anything. What I'm suppose to do? Approach a unknown girl in the street with some stupid joke like puas do? That never works in a real world unless you're good looking as hell, and even then you will be probably rejected many times, because that's what they do, reject guys.

This entitled pieces of shit play the whore in their social media, and then act like decent woman, who the fuck believes that? There's no decent woman since I live in this earth. This generation is worse than ever.

No psychologist and no pills can cure the pain of this existence as a guy like me. I really don't fucking know what to do next, I really tried my best, and I fall everytime. How can I accept a life without a gf, love, family? It's impossible, it's all cope if you don't even get sex. And no, I'm not paying any whore, its the ultimate "giving up in life" for me.

Don't know what more to say, I just explode at some points. I cry or I start to argue with my mom about this things. But she keeps on trying to keep me up with hopes of better times that never come. At least she's the only person that truly cares for me, she can't understand anything of this pain, and bluepill advices make me sick at this point honestly, but cares anyway. Without her i would be completely alone, and I can't imagine that. How much pain can a human sense? I don't know.

That's all, and fuck Christmas, this stupid gay celebration of happiness, love, etc. I don't want to hear nothing about those things I been denied. Nothing to celebrate guys, at least for me. I hate being reminded about it, and I will hate new year's eve, and everything about this. This religious festivity lost all it's meaning, like this whole world has lost it.

Summed up: I rant about my shit life and not being able to have sex, friends, affection. Don't know if someone can relate to this.

Just be proud of being a parasite bro, go ogre or jester when you can bro, life is a joke bro.

I can relate to you.
Although I'm not as old as you I'm in the same situation.

Just be proud of being a parasite bro, go ogre or jester when you can bro, life is a joke bro.
I will never be proud of that, thats painfull to me. I just want that my efforts and progress in life get a reward, and I can feel better with myself, I can feel loved and wanted by a female, that's all in life.

fuck Christmas, this stupid gay celebration of happiness, love, etc. I don't want to hear nothing about those things I been denied. Nothing to celebrate

I will never be proud of that, thats painfull to me. I just want that my efforts and progress in life get a reward, and I can feel better with myself, I can feel loved and wanted by a female, that's all in life.

Same here but this mentality could be a good cope for a bit.

You truly speak for all of us in this post ngl.
I'm 24, I lost all the best years in a human life alone, without friends, without gf, without love, without all the fucking things that matter in this stupid life.

Don't know what more to say, I just explode at some points. I cry or I start to argue with my mom about this things. But she keeps on trying to keep me up with hopes of better times that never come.

and fuck Christmas, this stupid gay celebration of happiness, love, etc. I don't want to hear nothing about those things I been denied. Nothing to celebrate guys, at least for me.
I can relate greatly on these 3 aspects. Lack of empathy and bluepilled manipulation is what is killing society. Feeding people with lies and sweeping the horrible truth under the carpet will never solve the true problems men are facing these days. But ofc the fucking cucks will give their left nut to please m'lady while everyone else just shits on us to feel better about their pathetic existence.

I hate human beings and whoever created this world.

I'm 24, I lost all the best years in a human life alone, without friends, without gf, without love, without all the fucking things that matter in this stupid life. Just coping with stupid shit that lead me to an endless depression from which I can't recover, and I won't recover, cause things only go downhill as time passes by and people in my age is miles ahead in experiences. No friends, no one I can relate with, just internet forums and an endless cope.

I don't think I will hold on with this for many time. If nothing changes I surely will end my stupid life. My days off are worse than when I'm in the place where I study some shit that I don't think will get me a decent job. Even if I get a decent job, I will be miserable working and miserable not working; just earning money for wasting in a useless cope life that will be harder to cope with everyday.

This existence is a bad and cruel joke. I can't do anything to get out of this. Self improvement doesn't work. Honestly nothing works about getting a gf, is out of your control. If they don't like you, you can't do anything. What I'm suppose to do? Approach a unknown girl in the street with some stupid joke like puas do? That never works in a real world unless you're good looking as hell, and even then you will be probably rejected many times, because that's what they do, reject guys.

This entitled pieces of shit play the whore in their social media, and then act like decent woman, who the fuck believes that? There's no decent woman since I live in this earth. This generation is worse than ever.

No psychologist and no pills can cure the pain of this existence as a guy like me. I really don't fucking know what to do next, I really tried my best, and I fall everytime. How can I accept a life without a gf, love, family? It's impossible, it's all cope if you don't even get sex. And no, I'm not paying any whore, its the ultimate "giving up in life" for me.

Don't know what more to say, I just explode at some points. I cry or I start to argue with my mom about this things. But she keeps on trying to keep me up with hopes of better times that never come. At least she's the only person that truly cares for me, she can't understand anything of this pain, and bluepill advices make me sick at this point honestly, but cares anyway. Without her i would be completely alone, and I can't imagine that. How much pain can a human sense? I don't know.

That's all, and fuck Christmas, this stupid gay celebration of happiness, love, etc. I don't want to hear nothing about those things I been denied. Nothing to celebrate guys, at least for me. I hate being reminded about it, and I will hate new year's eve, and everything about this. This religious festivity lost all it's meaning, like this whole world has lost it.

Summed up: I rant about my shit life and not being able to have sex, friends, affection. Don't know if someone can relate to this.

Just find something you can progressively work towards. If not work related then MMO or some game. It helps.

I can relate buddy boyo, I don’t have any advice to give either. You either make it or you don’t, and we are the latter. Just cope until it’s over I guess

Once you see reality and what the future really holds for an ugly male there is no reason to get excited about anything. I hope I die in my sleep every night not kidding. I even wonder what the point of my existence was in the first place.

Lack of empathy and bluepilled manipulation is what is killing society. Feeding people with lies and sweeping the horrible truth under the carpet will never solve the true problems men are facing these days.
I don't give a shit about medication and psychologists. I tried that enough. Its all about making you feel guilty for not trying enough in life, and when you try there's always something you're doing wrong. Cause this idiots think everyone can get a gf and succeed, and if you can't it must be YOUR PROBLEM. I'm sick of it. I don't know how they can sleep at night and feel proud of their job when it's a big lie and they only made me feel more hopeless.
I even wonder what the point of my existence was in the first place
For me it's just eating, socializing and fucking. That's the whole point of existence, everyone crave for it but still we deny it. If we had sex and a good social environment we wouldn't be thinking of killing ourselves

Last edited: