Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This life is senseless

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★
Basically the title, I am a very romantic man, the only time I really fell in love with a woman it was not because of her physical appearance but because I really liked her the way she was, I did stupid things like bringing her gifts, writing her love letters and giving her flowers. And nothing worked. Since then I still think about her constantly every day even though it's been almost 10 years now. Basically yes, I'm still in love with her. Also I'm a traditionalist man who believes in things like traditional heterosexual relationships (man and woman married for the rest of their lives, no divorce, no cheating on either side). I wish with all my soul I had been born 200 years ago even if my quality of life was much worse and I died at 30 from some random disease. Even that was better than my life, because at least I would have married a virgin who I would have had to love for the rest of my life. At least I would be surrounded by traditional people like me. This modern world is horrible and cruel, there is nothing worth living for. I constantly fantasize about getting married and having a big family, about dedicating my life to my wife and children. I don't feel like working or doing anything, I just want to stay a NEET and rot away until I die. Why the hell would I work when my life has absolutely no meaning? I will never get married, I will never have children, I will never have a big family that I wake up every day to fight for. This life has no meaning, the best day of my life will be the day I die.

yeah no romance for your face. You won't have to do shit as a CHAD.

Doing romance is Chad only unfortunately

The only section of society that has the privilege of falling in love with someone because of their personality is the FEMALE one. If you're a genetic dead end as a male, it's over before it even began

I am a very romantic man, the only time I really fell in love with a woman it was not because of her physical appearance but because I really liked her the way she was, I did stupid things like bringing her gifts, writing her love letters and giving her flowers
:lul:

Basically the title, I am a very romantic man, the only time I really fell in love with a woman it was not because of her physical appearance but because I really liked her the way she was, I did stupid things like bringing her gifts, writing her love letters and giving her flowers. And nothing worked. Since then I still think about her constantly every day even though it's been almost 10 years now. Basically yes, I'm still in love with her. Also I'm a traditionalist man who believes in things like traditional heterosexual relationships (man and woman married for the rest of their lives, no divorce, no cheating on either side). I wish with all my soul I had been born 200 years ago even if my quality of life was much worse and I died at 30 from some random disease. Even that was better than my life, because at least I would have married a virgin who I would have had to love for the rest of my life. At least I would be surrounded by traditional people like me. This modern world is horrible and cruel, there is nothing worth living for. I constantly fantasize about getting married and having a big family, about dedicating my life to my wife and children. I don't feel like working or doing anything, I just want to stay a NEET and rot away until I die. Why the hell would I work when my life has absolutely no meaning? I will never get married, I will never have children, I will never have a big family that I wake up every day to fight for. This life has no meaning, the best day of my life will be the day I die.
In traditional societies (you mention 200 years ago), marriages were usually more or less arranged, even business deals for the vast majority of people. no romance involved. Romance was for upper class parasites/aristocrats.

my thoughts exactly
although we have a very strong self preservation instinct and its pretty hard to find courage rope if you can live even semi comfortably like in parents basement
no one will have an answer, we were truly born in the wrong senseless time... copers will say "ohhh bro just find meaning bro you just have to find meaning" but for all of human history, our meaning was easily derived from our wife, children, tribe, people, etc... and that was it.
not everyone had to be some schizo philosopher needing to meditate and "find meaning" like you'll be told to do so now because their meaning was just given to them.
we have no wife, which means no children
our tribe/people hates us
its over

yeah no romance for your face. You won't have to do shit as a CHAD.
Women have truly politically incorrect preferences, it doesn't matter how likeable you are, they care more about your looks, this life is so ridiculous, I wish I lived in the parallel universe sexhavers live in, why can't I have what they have?