Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This life is a bad joke

O

Oren33355

Banned
-
Reddit quate of incels
"Incels are harder. You can't be talking to them directly to see it, you have to be like a BBC camera crew, watching silently. They sneer at women and talk under their breath. The ogle at women and are normally very creepy. If you talk to them they can pretend to be just a normal socially awkward person rather than a truly hate filled warped individual"

This is what they claim in reddit about us, while my friend at work is a weed drug dealer with debts of half a million shekels , and has a hot girlfriend Russia Jewish model like and all the girls in the mall love him. He tells me all the time that he is dying to fuck hes gf co-workers. And he don't give a fuck about anyone.
Yes but do not forget we are the bad guys that girls abuse us since we remember ourselves

Outside the weather is fine
The clouds have come apart
Yet I've no desire to let the sun inside my darkened heart
This soulless and pathetic world
Is slowly killing me...
I have got to break free

ok.... this is why normies get killed just saying KEEP DOUBTING ITS WOMEN...

i never talk under my breath im not afraid to say what i think.

also why the fuck would i stare at random women? im capable of controlling my sexual urges.

we are not the bad guys, femoids are.

Stop listen to reddit cucks, one day we will get revenge on all of them.