Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This level of Simping is too much

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Not sure who follows 90 day fiance but basically there's a retired boomer called David from small town USA, matched on a dating site with Ukrainian Stacy 30 years younger.

He send her loads of money and pays an agency to send her emails, goes to Ukraine 3 times to meet her but she avoids meeting him.

Eventually (I guess for the TV bux) she does meet him, they get engaged, and she is totally blatant she's doing it for green card but he doesn't care, now it turns out she (or her handler) is still on dating sites talking to dudes, but he doesn't care, and he is going to move to Ukraine (with his 401k bux) to be with her

This dude's money doesn't come from nowhere. It comes from the work of thousand of men. All of this to get in the pocket of a single foid, who did nothing, except being born a foid.
YOUR job doesn't get in your boss pocket, it ends up in foids pocket.

This is why we need to black pill men

Stacey? All I see is a Becky.

I can't comprehend the cuckery of these simps. They spend thousands of dollars on onlyfans, and foids they meet online, only to get screwed over in the end.

I once attended a course with multiple middle-aged men in their 50s.
They asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said no.

You know what they said to me then?
Be glad that your own money is really yours.

I once attended a course with multiple middle-aged men in their 50s.
They asked me if I had a girlfriend. I said no.

You know what they said to me then?
Be glad that your own money is really yours.
They are based then, but I reckon a bunch of them were frauding and secretly sending money to foids

They are based then, but I reckon a bunch of them were frauding and secretly sending money to foids
I think that too. I first thought they would make fun of me for not having a girlfriend.

Jesus christ, people pay taxes in order to have boomers waste them on foids

This dude's money doesn't come from nowhere. It comes from the work of thousand of men. All of this to get in the pocket of a single foid, who did nothing, except being born a foid.
Blackpilled.

Jesus christ, people pay taxes in order to have boomers waste them on foids
Uprising when. I wonder what Orwell would make of this redistribution of income.
TBF I have less of an issue with US boomers because they aren't relying on other people's taxes, what really triggers me is the UK and France boomers with their ridiculous pensions, which they go spend on bar girls in Thailand and phillipines

STACY? they are looksmatched and agematched as far as I'm concerned
is being a wagecuck the ultimate cuckoldry?

How can simps be this clueless and delusional. And remember faggots like him are the ones who call us inkwells. He brought this on himself

Fuck, despite being old he mogs her to Andromeda galaxy and back. But he still simps for a 3/10 gold digger...
Oh how the Chads have fallen :feelsbadman:

How can simps be this clueless and delusional. And remember faggots like him are the ones who call us inkwells. He brought this on himself
it makes u just want more and shit to happen to him, but the point some based dudes made above makes that not enough.

we are working so these retarded boomers and genx fuckers can spunk.money on simping like this. this is why I like Putin, if any slav tried running this game he would have them put down - slavcels, is that fair?

is being a wagecuck the ultimate cuckoldry?

Yes, being wagecuck is the ultimate cuckoldry. You are the exact equivalent of a slave in ancient Rome. You having more comfort after 8 hours of work, 8 hours which over 75% (depending on your country) will end up in taxes, your boss pocket (-> foids), your own simping, etc doesn't mean you're not a slave. They're just allowing you this so you don't ask too much questions.
Most of slaves weren't "forced" all day through whips and all. They had food, a place to sleep, etc.
Humanity is made up from slaves, and it goes all the way up to the Sumerians who understood it over 5000 YEARS AGO.