Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This level of deathnic cope should be illegal

he is delusional, take him to the infirmary

Cccc

:fuk: he needs to take his meds

Just delusionalmaxx theory

Never seen anyone so proud to be a betabuxxer. Jfl if he thinks the w*men going after him do so for his looks rather than his fat paycheck

he seems to be implying that both himself and all his friends are fucking hot blondes

JBC (just be chink)

Aznidentity moment. Only ricecels can be this delusional about themselves jfl

Imagine being white and supporting faggots who says, they are „winning against your race“, as if your were in a war.

gotta have some kind of outlet.

chinkz are major coperz

Whites will always always always be on top no matter what. Unless God decides to show mercy to shit skins and upgrade their genetics for once, maybe give yellow eyes or purple eyes to one of them.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/si5abq/even_after_getting_a_girlfriend_i_still_obsess/hv8vsnw/

Turbomanlet, betabuxxes some ratchet noodlewhore, posts on r/incelexit, absolutely over for him :lul:

His cope about muh shortness is due to diet is something you see a lot among chinks cope with. JFL

i feel bad for them it's insane how asians hate whites

when in reality whites don't care about them unless it's weeabos and koreabos

Asians love whites, it's just ricecels who hate them since they realize they're getting cucked.

Asians love whites, it's just ricecels who hate them since they realize they're getting cucked.
So you mean Asian women and ducked blue pilled males love whites

when in reality whites don't care about them unless it's weeabos and koreabos
Whites don't view Asians as equals more so a means to an end. No European would give 2 fucks about Japan if it wasn't for muh bideo gaymes muh anumay :soy::soy::soy::soy:

So you mean Asian women and ducked blue pilled males love whites

Whites don't view Asians as equals more so a means to an end. No European would give 2 fucks about Japan if it wasn't for muh bideo gaymes muh anumay :soy::soy::soy::soy:
nigga you aren't even european why you simp for whites so much ?

nonwhites shouldnt be allowed in white countries

I feel bad for blackpilled ricecels

I feel bad for bluepilled ricecels

I feel bad for ricecels.

I also feel bad for cumskins. Ethnic women are genociding the white race, and white men are playing into their hands by breeding with them and making nonwhite/hapacel babies.

I feel bad for everyone tbh. This world sucks unless ur a Chad.

Turks are about as European as Spaniards not gonna lie.
true tbh. Turks might white mog Spaniards, less Arab blood until recently as Turks had many Balkan sex slaves

Whites will always always always be on top no matter what. Unless God decides to show mercy to shit skins and upgrade their genetics for once, maybe give yellow eyes or purple eyes to one of them.

His cope about muh shortness is due to diet is something you see a lot among chinks cope with. JFL
-non white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek:

It reminds me of this Indian guy on Quora who's pro-white.
Bruh this nigga has been destroyed so many times by many users:feelshaha:, he's a turk iraqi gypsy who claims to be white on an incel forum, but when he's on reddit or stormfront they look at him like :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Turks are about as European as Spaniards not gonna lie.
Cope, Spanish people are accepted by most people to be Europeans. But Europeans see Turks as a greasy kebabs Begging to join the EU

Last edited:
nigga you aren't even european why you simp for whites so much ?
Acknowledgeing reality is not simping, faggot. And I'm white-passing anyways, thankfully.
Because white people are gods
It's kinda hilarious when sand nigger jews and arabs like to brag about being descendants of Abraham as if that did anything special for them. What do they have to show for it? unibrows and goblin noses? So much for God "blessing" Abraham's descendants. No wonder so many snow niggers like to claim they are the true descendants of Abraham. Imagine seeing a race with golden hair and sapphire eyes among a sea of shitskinned races and NOT thinking there's something special about them
-non white
And? What does that have to do with reality?
Bruh this nigga has been destroyed so many times by many users:feelshaha:
Looks like the chink in the OP is not the only one suffering mass delusion:dab:When have I been "destroyed" here? All you do is bitch at the fact that I claim white-passing sand niggers are more attractive?
8941bce5acbd5fe44089c12fd616fc9d

, he's a turk iraqi gypsy who claims to be white
Leave it to a nafri negro subhuman to go around lying
true tbh. Turks might white mog Spaniards, less Arab blood until recently as Turks had many Balkan sex slaves
This is bullshit. While I dont deny the fact that Turks are whiter than other sand niggers, they're still darker than and ethnic-looking than Spanish.
Anatolian turks

Turks are more comparable to Italians or Greeks in terms of physical appearance. Although I dont deny there are some Spanish that look ethnic

Southeurope8
Southeurope9
Southeurope11

Last edited:
:lul:
I have to be grinding quietly away for software engineering
Admits to submissively slaving :feelshaha:

Delusional coping ricecel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Even when I wasn't officially blackpilled a couple of years ago as a ricecel, I still was not this delusional.

I suffered from serious depression back then even without officially seeing the racial dating statistics (which btw, corroborated 100% with what I saw living in a major liberal and diverse city). And I didn't even know forums like these existed. Well, I sorta knew but never bothered to lurk it too much as I was lurking EurasianWriter's content mostly.

You don't really have to see the statistics with regards to race and dating to get depressed as a ricecel. You see it right front of you everyday. It is extremely emasculating, frustrating, and depressing. You feel the discrimination and dismissal towards you from women. Women of all races really do hold you in very low regards because you are an Asian male. There really is no way around it. Its like what black foids go through getting completely sidelined, dismissed, and not even remotely considered by the vast majority of non-black men.

Last edited:
We need some of whatever he is smoking.

scary movie lol GIF

You think gooks would be smart enough to release that it’s over and all they can do is cope.

Even when I wasn't officially blackpilled a couple of years ago as a ricecel, I still was not this delusional.

I suffered from serious depression back then even without officially seeing the racial dating statistics (which btw, corroborated 100% with what I saw living in a major liberal and diverse city). And I didn't even know forums like these existed. Well, I sorta knew but never bothered to lurk it too much as I was lurking EurasianWriter's content mostly.

You don't really have to see the statistics with regards to race and dating to get depressed as a ricecel. You see it right front of you everyday. It is extremely emasculating, frustrating, and depressing. You feel the discrimination and dismissal towards you from women. Women of all races really do hold you in very low regards because you are an Asian male. There really is no way around it. Its like what black foids go through getting completely sidelined, dismissed, and not even remotely considered by the vast majority of non-black men.
Nah don't lump in black foids with us. Their racial disadvantage is more than compensated by simply being female. When they say they struggle in dating they mean they can't attract a high tier Tyrone like all other foids :feelskek:

Nah don't lump in black foids with us. Their racial disadvantage is more than compensated by simply being female. When they say they struggle in dating they mean they can't attract a high tier Tyrone like all other foids :feelskek:
This true plus most negro women are only ugly cause they're fat asses. Most African American tend to have European or amerindian blood so they look pretty decent

This true plus most negro women are only ugly cause they're fat asses. Most African American tend to have European or amerindian blood so they look pretty decent
African American foids look low tier because they don't surgery maxx like gook foids do.

But still they have the most powerful smv jbw card available just be a women. So their situation isn't comparable to rice-cels

:lul:

Admits to submissively slaving :feelshaha:
Poor soul

Whatever he calls winning, every nonrice male around him is enjoying the same things with half the wageslave effort :feelsgah:

-non white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bruh this nigga has been destroyed so many times by many users:feelshaha:, he's a turk iraqi gypsy who claims to be white on an incel forum, but when he's on reddit or stormfront they look at him like :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Cope, Spanish people are accepted by most people to be Europeans. But Europeans see Turks as a greasy kebabs Begging to join the EU
Turks suck ass facts
Pakistanis have Indo Scythian genes
>>>>>>>>:society: