Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this LARP

false flag is inceltear's only hope, one of their guys created this not too long ago;

Incelteearspic

The worst of all is that this kind of stuff is usually written by incels in denials aka cucks and whiteknights,foids and Chads don't bother themselves with this shit.

Edit : A big thanks for the coveted reddit gold!

That sums up the essence of every major reddit cuck.

@uninstall

If only you’d just try to ask women out, you’d be guaranteed to succeed.:bluepill::soy:

"I wish incels would watch the episode because it has great lessons about love and heartache in general, but as you said, delusion runs deep."

LMAO. The irony is off the charts.

"I wish incels would watch the episode because it has great lessons about love and heartache in general, but as you said, delusion runs deep."

LMAO. The irony is off the charts.
King of the Hill is blackpilled as fuck though. If these people would actually pay attention. Boomhauer was ranked one of the sexiest men in the neighborhood by the wives of the neighborhood and he still has a 23:1 failure rate. Bill Dauterive--a balding, short, obese oldcel with dandruff and foot fungus--could cold approach a thousand girls and not get a single date. Peggy Hill was also about to cheat on her betabux husband with a Chadriguez TV star, but failed because she was too old for him and got mogged by his gigastacy wife.

King of the Hill is blackpilled as fuck though. If these people would actually pay attention. Boomhauer was ranked one of the sexiest men in the neighborhood by the wives of the neighborhood and he still has a 23:1 failure rate. Bill Dauterive--a balding, short, obese oldcel with dandruff and foot fungus--could cold approach a thousand girls and not get a single date. Peggy Hill was also about to cheat on her betabux husband with a Chadriguez TV star, but failed because she was too old for him and got mogged by his gigastacy wife.
And Dale is a literal cuck in denial, who copes with retarded libertarian conspiracy theories.

From the beginning right when he used the word "avid" I knew this was going to be bad.

Why those cucks cannot just fuck off? We have already shitty situation with our subhuman genetics but they still have to demonize us to no end
fucking retards

Incels want the goverment to make them pick and choose their spouses. And also have this weird communism obsession. I can't believe people are rejecting freedom just because it doesn't favor them
>implying i like (((communism)))
>implying we live in a free society

please cucktears

Many graphs, "facts", and explanations are deeply flawed, and all succeed in a sense that it proves that women are inherently evil/promiscuous/only into the genetically superior.

Nice, it's another "your argument is flawed because... it's flawed" kind of """debunk""" post. Not very surprising...

Maybe tell us how those things you mentioned are flawed instead.

Playing the victim card while you're not the victim is downright annoying, and it just feels like asking for attention in a manipulative way. Constantly acting as if you are the victim is going to solve nothing.

We are quite literally the victim here. Things way beyond our control determined us to this undesirable situation (e.g. involuntary celibacy), yet we're constantly being bullied by people like you and we don't receive support from anyone. How is that not being the victim?

Just because you have no sexual/love life, that isn't a "pass" to be:

-Openly racist

-Misogynistic (Can't really make that shallow generalizations, and add hate on top)

Will you tell the same to those popular feminist figures who are openly hating on men because of the few Chads that wronged them in life?

-Double standards (Asking for the best women, yet being a really 0/10 himself)

-Pedophilia (No, just DON'T EVER tell people why 12 year olds are better for you)

Stop lying, no one here thinks like this (well, maybe 1 in 1000).

-Self -Loathing (The most unhealthy form of masturbation)

Not your business at all.

Incels want the goverment to make them pick and choose their spouses. And also have this weird communism obsession. I can't believe people are rejecting freedom just because it doesn't favor them

Again, stop lying. Yes, there are a few who share these beliefs, but it's a shitty generalization. The majority of us don't want to force anyone to be with us.

I have tried 133 times, and I simply realized that [Every person(woman and man) has their own preference.] and I am not of them.

I am just going to live on. My face has severe disfigurements, and no woman would want to be with a cripple like me. I know life is very unfair, however I can't just sit and cry about it.

Then be a good boy and virtue signal to the people who are making fun of men in the very same situation.

And Dale is a literal cuck in denial, who copes with retarded libertarian conspiracy theories.
Luanne falls in love with chad Buckley who treats her like shit:
kothbuckley2ho9.3492.jpg

Luanne’s first boyfriend was a monosyllabic, rude, and incompetent clerk at the Mega Lo Mart named Buckley. It seems as though Luanne cared a lot more for Buckley than he did for her since Buckley's romantic zenith was presenting Luanne with a birthday present that consisted of some old CDs that he didn't want anymore. They were rarely seen speaking and when they were presented engaging in conversation, it usually consisted of Buckley making vague sexual remarks or breaking up with her.

Later on she becomes a “born again virgin” (jfl) and ends up marrying a rich old dude. He gets killed and then she gets betabuxxed by a rich redneck.

King of the Hill is based.

I have tried 133 times, and I simply realized that [Every person(woman and man) has their own preference.] and I am not of them.
I am just going to live on. My face has severe disfigurements, and no woman would want to be with a cripple like me. I know life is very unfair, however I can't just sit and cry about it.

he didn't debunk anything.

he has approached 133 women and failed so obviously personality counts for nothing, looks is everything, aka blackpill.

he just given up basically and instead of going mgtow is trying to become bluepilled again while shitting on incels to try and get good boy points with IT

just a giant cope

this comic literally sums up this guys life

ULF3hty.jpg

Last edited:
I feel bad for inceltearers. I’m sorry that they don’t have a life. I can understand them because my life is shit too, but what differentiate me from them is that I don’t feel “morally superior” and I don’t feel the urge to bash lower tier males, I don’t feel better knowing that other people has a shittier life than mine.

Incels are just an easy target for lowlife scums who want to feel better comparing themselves with people who have it worst than them.

The fact that its a throwaway comes off like its a giant LARP tbh. It reads like someone who has never been in the incel community, never mind in the community for 2 whole years jfl.

laughing my fucking arse off at this cliche. ''i may have been rejected a million times but ive accepted its my fault and at least im not a toxic misogynist. definitely not incel!" these retards are hilarious

Edit : A big thanks for the coveted reddit gold!

@Ritalincel @Rice Cel

giphy.gif
QONVIyz.gif

Why those cucks cannot just fuck off?

Dude's legit negative IQ :dafuckfeels:

strawmanning their way to a list of fallacious arguments, classic

@uninstall

If only you’d just try to ask women out, you’d be guaranteed to succeed.:bluepill::soy:

There is some cuck who said that incels who approach women a lot are cruel and creepy. IT with their hypocrisy again.
I feel bad for inceltearers. I’m sorry that they don’t have a life. I can understand them because my life is shit too, but what differentiate me from them is that I don’t feel “morally superior” and I don’t feel the urge to bash lower tier males, I don’t feel better knowing that other people has a shittier life than mine.

Incels are just an easy target for lowlife scums who want to feel better comparing themselves with people who have it worst than them.

>"HUMAN life is not all about dating,sex, and reproduction."

I love them calling us the victims when they are the ones who virtue signal and need safe spaces.

G

Inceltears cucks incels in denial are the absolute scum of the earth.

its true that one of the mods there is an incel and he gets constantly shat on?

Disgusting cuck. They all need to be skinned alive

Inceltears cucks incels in denial are the absolute scum of the earth.

Yep, and they are delusional enough to think they are "fighting crime" and doing the world a favor.

Imagine spending this much of your life analyzing lonely virgins for worthless internet points. Who's the pathetic ones again?

There's way too much obsession with these IncelTears clowns. They feed off your constant attention toward them. Ignore them.

I don't understand what his point is.

He concludes with stating he is a lonely virgin because he's ugly and 99% of us are in the same boat. But, he goes on about how he's self-reflective and we're not?