Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This landwhale got catfished by one of us on tinder and she told him that i'm going to call the cops

blackshark

blackshark

Recruit
★★★
i think he is more of a mentalcel, he told her you are waiting for a "chad" :feelskek::feelskek:

@catfishman23

Is that @catfishman23 ?

:lul::lul:

He has the tone of an absolute retard though. If he's not even goodlooking, it's gigaover.

@catfishman23 good job :feelsahh:

So honest question guys why does @catfishman23 do this?

I've seen the videos and seen him post, but I've never seen the point.

And @catfishman23 aren't you concerned about getting in shit with the law?

I mean I don't care one way or another, everyone needs a hobby

It was catfishmans early videos.

"I catfished you. I catfished you, I catfished you."

Top tier kek material

I really want to see an episode of the show ‘catfish’ when Max and Nev discover Catfish man under the stairs of a dark apartment block and he goes on to scream “catfished yuuuuuuuuu!” at the girl they’ve brought with them whilst making a quick get away.

You here for the BBC

This is terrible.
But, that girl is probably not far off from us.

Last edited:
The question is : when are we going to accept blackpilled Chads or blackpilled Staceys tbh ? That fucking meme ... :lul::lul:

Foids cannot ever be blackpilled, it’s logically impossible. I wouldn’t even care if blackpilled chads were allowed. As long as you’re blackpilled you’re ok.

Foids cannot ever be blackpilled
What ? Of course foids are giga blackpilled. They only pretend to be bluepilled in order to keep power on the normie (and "soy boy") mass. They know and follow every single aspect of the blackpill, even sometimes the misogyny toward their own kind. Damn, it's as if the blackpill was a fucking foid invention. Ho wait. Incels wouldn't even exist if it wasn't.

Foids cannot ever be blackpilled, it’s logically impossible. I wouldn’t even care if blackpilled chads were allowed. As long as you’re blackpilled you’re ok.
there is a blackpilled women in my family she never had a marriage or a relationship

Unbelievable, a woman that looks like that thinks she is Chad's equal... how delusional.

What ? Of course foids are giga blackpilled. They only pretend to be bluepilled in order to keep power on the normie (and "soy boy") mass. They know and follow every single aspect of the blackpill, even sometimes the misogyny toward their own kind. Damn, it's as if the blackpill was a fucking foid invention. Ho wait. Incels wouldn't even exist if it wasn't.
high iq
+1
Not correct, foids often know exactly the state of affairs when it comes to social/sexual inequality

@catfishman23 is gonna have so many notifications holy shit

just fucking kek :feelskek:

OMG CHAD COP PLEASE PROTECT ME FROM THIS SCUM!

nah ive tried everything including approaching. its out right ridiculous how females standards have changed.
damn you have serious mental problems though,the way laugh is fucking insane

haha u got catfished bitch haha

nah the fact i tried dating and everything is straight up ludacris how females want male models.
My sister's boyfriend is a chadlet,not even close to a male model,he has status though

My sister's boyfriend is a chadlet,not even close to a male model,he has status though

nope ive been doing the dating scene for 14 years, the fact how females willing to jump on a good looking guys cock is insane.

nope ive been doing the dating scene for 14 years, the fact how females willing to jump on a good looking guys cock is insane.
I don't think all women are ready to jump from cocks to cocks, it really depends on where you live

I don't think all women are ready to jump from cocks to cocks, it really depends on where you live
yes by experience it definately happens look up the tinder experiements females straight up want sex

yes by experience it definately happens look up the tinder experiements females straight up want sex
yeah tinder fucks us over, a person is only as loyal as its options (also its morals although nowadays god is dead)

high iq
+1

Not correct, foids often know exactly the state of affairs when it comes to social/sexual inequality

It's time to commandeer social justice, boyos.

"muh calling the cops"

you're so strong and independant, defend your own damn self.

but then you have "goys" like me who squarely blame the jews. and capitalism.

FUKING LMAO. i wouldnt touch that godzilla. and she wants a CHAD. this is over. i hope she got diabetes.

disgusting foid bring bcak fat shaming

Amazing, this how you troll a foid

No they aren’t. Foids are basic animals who live on Turorial Island and follow their basic evolutionary programming. The whole point of the blackpill is to wake men up.

Saying foids are blackpilled is like saying insects understand evolution.