Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this lady almost had a mental breakdown when I started to talk about genetics aka looks

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Yesterday, at work this customer came in we started to talk about scams and I brought up

How these types of people who are into fitness scams people for misleading them into thinking they can attain a godly type body. Then I flat out said its all about genetics.

This lady got shooked its like she couldn't process it in her head of what I said.

Then I was like trying to give her examples of what I was saying.

She was "ohhhh ok I think I understand now"

ffs you made me look at a chad

Lmao this is funniest shit I heard tbh. that's why foids and normies avoid the truth all the time.

Some truths are too hard to swallow,especially for foids.

They can't process things so it makes sense she would just be in shock. Also she probably didn't understand even after the examples. She lied.

They can't process things so it makes sense she would just be in shock. Also she probably didn't understand even after the examples. She lied.

i mean, anyone can lose fat if they stop eating so much

but you could say willpower is genetic

The NT-brain doesn´t care about facts and statistics. This is why advertising works.

NT´s are driven by irrational emotions and feelings.

Shut it and go drink some piss

Gym fraunding is dumb. They just walk on a treadmill for like 30 minutes and think its a "work out"

Why did you post the video?

For those who don't want to waste 15 minutes on watching pointless YouTube drama: it's about some fitness thot who is getting sued for not sending personalized fitness plans to customers. There's nothing about genetics in the video, nothing about lookism, nothing about inceldom or sexuality... it's straight up drama about someone providing shitty customer service.

Why did you post the video?

For those who don't want to waste 15 minutes on watching pointless YouTube drama: it's about some fitness thot who is getting sued for not sending personalized fitness plans to customers. There's nothing about genetics in the video, nothing about lookism, nothing about inceldom or sexuality... it's straight up drama about someone providing shitty customer service.
You are an idiot, the fact genetics is based
On how you look and what you can achieve.

For example there are people who go bald and not go bald.

You are an idiot
I'm an idiot for watching a pointless 15 minute video posted by an autist. At least your retarded videos end with you spazzing out and I get a nice chuckle, but this video might as well be about Bethesda's canvas bags. Foid advertises product, foid fails to deliver product, that's it.

You are an idiot, the fact genetics is based
On how you look and what you can achieve.

For example there are people who go bald and not go bald.
You can go bald for a number of other reasons

Then I flat out said its all about genetics.

Its not though, 99% of the fitness industry is about abusing performance enhancing drugs and then lying about it. Sure if you are an athelete, you need to have the natural genetics first before you dope up if you ever want to be top tier, I agree with that.

But if you are just an average instagram thot with a huge butt and big legs but tiny waist, you are probably taking something. Most of them that do it professionally are, something to help them retain muscle mass and stay lean. They don't get these ridiculous looking bodies from genetics, and most aren't especially genetically gifted, particularly the women.

The fitness industry is just a bunch of liars claiming to be natural and talking about what protein shake they drink whilst hiding their absurd drug regimen.

I'm an idiot for watching a pointless 15 minute video posted by an autist. At least your retarded videos end with you spazzing out and I get a nice chuckle, but this video might as well be about Bethesda's canvas bags. Foid advertises product, foid fails to deliver product, that's it.
Who said you had to watch it, you did it based on your own accord. I was only doing based on example how genetics work.

This proves how clueless you are, even clicking on a video you didnt want to watch, but didnt understand the point of this thread I made which was

genetics genetics genetics
You can go bald for a number of other reasons
No shit but im talking about male pattern baldness
Its not though, 99% of the fitness industry is about abusing performance enhancing drugs and then lying about it. Sure if you are an athelete, you need to have the natural genetics first before you dope up if you ever want to be top tier, I agree with that.

But if you are just an average instagram thot with a huge butt and big legs but tiny waist, you are probably taking something. Most of them that do it professionally are, something to help them retain muscle mass and stay lean. They don't get these ridiculous looking bodies from genetics, and most aren't especially genetically gifted, particularly the women.

The fitness industry is just a bunch of liars claiming to be natural and talking about what protein shake they drink whilst hiding their absurd drug regimen.
Yes it is, how do you think people who have faster metabolism than others.

Faster metabolism is also based on genetics.

This proves how clueless you are, even clicking on a video you didnt want to watch, but didnt understand the point of this thread I made which was genetics genetics genetics

There's nothing in the video about genetics. It's 15 minutes long and it's about bad customer service and refunds. Yes, I watched it voluntarily and then I posted that the video is pointless so that maybe I'll save someone 15 minutes they would've otherwise lost because OP is too much of an autist to make a succinct point.

There's nothing in the video about genetics. It's 15 minutes long and it's about bad customer service and refunds. Yes, I watched it voluntarily and then I posted that the video is pointless so that maybe I'll save someone 15 minutes they would've otherwise lost because OP is too much of an autist to make a succinct point.
Jfc I was talking about how people who are into fitness, mislead others into thinking they can attain that godly appearance.

Which is why I mentioned that unless a person does steroids.

I mean Ive literally said this before.

Jfc I was talking about how people who are into fitness, mislead others into thinking they can attain that godly appearance.

Yeah the fitness industry is pretty ruthless tbh. A lot of shameless influencers.

It's not what you were writing, it's the unrelated 15 minute waste-of-time video that you posted. And no, a foid doesn't need some special genetics to gain that kind of body... she just needs to do weight training and have a strict diet for years. Foids usually don't do it because they get validation at way lower levels of fitness, but I'd say 90% of her customers have genetic potential to be as lean and as strong as she is. Genes don't trump the laws of thermodynamics.

It's not what you were writing, it's the unrelated 15 minute waste-of-time video that you posted. And no, a foid doesn't need some special genetics to gain that kind of body... she just needs to do weight training and have a strict diet for years. Foids usually don't do it because they get validation at way lower levels of fitness, but I'd say 90% of her customers have genetic potential to be as lean and as strong as she is.

Literally just mentioned this in my 1st post

Screenshot 2019 02 19 06 12 58

Then explain why do men decided to take steroids if they cant attain that good physique.

Also I mentioned how metabolism is also part of genetics aswell.

Thats why I said those fitness people mislead people because everyone diet is different

Literally just mentioned this in my 1st post

Then explain why do men decided to take steroids if they cant attain that good physique.

Also I mentioned how metabolism is also part of genetics aswell.

Thats why I said those fitness people mislead people because everyone diet is different

But you linked a 15 minute video that's 0% about genetics, 0% about metabolism, 0% about steroids, 0% about the effectiveness of that foid's diet program and 100% about her not emailing them the PDF she was charging money for and not giving them refunds. The guy is reading how her customers are complaining and she apologizes on camera and that's it, that's the entire 15 minute video. Pointless and a waste of time and you called me an idiot for trying to tell others what the video is really about.
You should ask around if there's some medication to clear up that thick mental haze you exist in.

But you linked a 15 minute video that's 0% about genetics, 0% about metabolism, 0% about steroids, 0% about the effectiveness of that foid's diet program and 100% about her not emailing them the PDF she was charging money for and not giving them refunds. The guy is reading how her customers are complaining and she apologizes on camera and that's it, that's the entire 15 minute video. Pointless and a waste of time and you called me an idiot for trying to tell others what the video is really about.
You should ask around if there's some medication to clear up that thick mental haze you exist in.

Linked a video showing how "fitness gurus" scam people thinking they can attain a godly appearance.

If you watched the 15 minute video you would understand that if you have the right genetics then its possible to look like a greek god

Was your purpose to come on this thread an argue when I literally have been stating the obvious?

Last edited:
kek foids don't have the brainpower to understand anything beyond cooking, cleaning and fucking chad

Last edited:
I can't watch more than 3 seconds of giddy Youtube cunts. How does anyone.

What is genetics? Face and height are. Anyone can get a ripped body.

Linked a video showing how "fitness gurus" scam people thinking they can attain a godly appearance. If you watched the 15 minute video you would understand that if you have the right genetics then its possible to look like a greek god
Pretty much any foid can have the body of that scammer foid, it just takes time and discipline, not some top-tier genetics.
And besides, that's not what the video is about. The scam wasn't that she was promising an unattainable body, but that she didn't deliver the customized diet plans she was selling. There's nothing in the video about genetics, nothing.

Pretty much any foid can have the body of that scammer foid, it just takes time and discipline, not some top-tier genetics.
And besides, that's not what the video is about. The scam wasn't that she was promising an unattainable body, but that she didn't deliver the customized diet plans she was selling. There's nothing in the video about genetics, nothing.

Yes, but having a faster metabolism than someone who can possibly lose weight faster does constitute a person having the genetics to do so.

This is not just a foid issue. But the very basic biology of things.

Quick question do you understand how does hereditary work?

Im starting to think angry runt is a cuck tears user

:waitwhat:

@knajjd

Last edited:

Yeah, your response is valid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back