Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this kiwifarms thread "i'm an incel AMA"

F

foosballcel

Banned
-

jfl at the post #4 reply
If you are not a virgin, please do not go to a hooker. It's not the same.
they don't even know what incel means. but they do admit hookers aren't the same. guess that debunks the "just go see a hooker" advice

Better hooker than fapping tbh

The momment he posted there he risked being doxxed because of their faggot mods who are in some cases trannies.

@FastBananaCEO

jfl @ all the people in the replies trying to act all smug like they're not on kiwifarms :feelskek:

normie responses as expected

that nigga is banned JFL.

would like to hear what he has to say about this kiwifarms thread
Its the same person most likely, the AVI the guy has on kiwifarms is the same one he had for a long time here

I don't know what's more infuirating, the typical ignorance and retardation of the average bluepiller or the retarded incel cucks there jestermaxxing and being incompetent to argue against bluepillers.

Its the same person most likely, the AVI the guy has on kiwifarms is the same one he had for a long time here
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-did-im-an-incel-ama-on-kiwifarms.307347/

JFL this thread here is what that @FastBananaCEO made

The amount of gaslighting in that thread is beyond any reasonable limit. These faggots will go to the ends of the Earth just to rid women of any proper faults.

everyone on Kiwifarms is Chris-chan-tier incel
jfl if you think normans with life spend all hours every day trolling random autists online
and their gaslighting is shit: "incels don't exist, bald Indian janitors slay", then "of course, people only want to fuck chads, it's natural, tee hee" mixed with "no one cares, but I'll keep shitposting your thread"

jfl at the post #4 reply

they don't even know what incel means. but they do admit hookers aren't the same. guess that debunks the "just go see a hooker" advice
I lol'd hard when the 2 other looksmax niggas arrived and started arguing with the kiwifarmers :feelskek:

The furry avi nigga is major ragefuel, just like the suit one:feelsUgh:

God the gaslighting is fucking insane.
"women want nothing to do with me because I'm ugly."
"LMAO LIKE JUST CHANGE YOUR MINDSET BRO. YOU'RE ONLY INCEL BECAUSE YOU VISIT INCEL FORUMS DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU WOULDN'T BE ON INCEL FORUMS IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE REAL-WORLD PROBLEMS FOR YEARS PRIOR."