Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this kid lifemogs me

90% of humans lifemog me.

High fwhr slayer.

Feel sorry for the kid.

But I hope the girl doesn't grow up to become a pump and dumping slut (what are the chances)

Are you legit retarded?
Comparing your shitty looks to death at 8 years of cancer TOP KEK

I give him credit, he was suffering and chose not to endure it. Even if he had no girl by his side, he had an awareness that’s enviable.

i will never achieve a relationship with girl like this

Are you legit retarded?
Comparing your shitty looks to death at 8 years of cancer TOP KEK
Life is not the biggest gift somebody gave to you despite that normies belive it is (and they support abortion anyway :feelzez:). The biggest gift somebody could give to you is happiness. It's better to die happy at age of 8 in arms of a girl you love than survive 80 years in loneliness and sorrow.

The biggest gift somebody could give to you is happiness. It's better to die happy at age of 8 in arms of a girl you love than survive 80 years in loneliness and sorrow.

everyone lifemogs me

This is atomic suicide fuel.
I would gladly die tomorrow if it means a girl loving me... That's all I fucking wanted all of my life.