Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This Kavanaugh shit is so hilarious

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
Yeah I know Kavanaugh was probably a Chad, despite appropriating incel culture. But women are absolutely flabbergasted that someone might take their abortion “rights” away(even though most states will just keep abortion legal/not enforce an overturn of Roe v. Wade). And god forbid someone touch their taxpayer funded birth control(they are entitled to safe sex after all, even on public money).

These whores now have just a taste of the incel existence, nonstop blackpilling, mockery, and despair, interrupted by occasional, fleeting wins like this.

It's a hard issue for me; on one hand Kavanaugh's a disgusting Chad who who was the kind of persona we all despise. On the other hand, this woman was clearly lying (you can tell it was nothing but a stunt as she moved away as soon as he got confirmed instead of pressing the issue further) and her getting Kavauagh not confirmed would've set a terrible precedent where a woman could give an uncorroborated lie and ruin our lives.

i enjoyed this, exposing peterson that shill

It's a hard issue for me; on one hand Kavanaugh's a disgusting Chad who who was the kind of persona we all despise. On the other hand, this woman was clearly lying (you can tell it was nothing but a stunt as she moved away as soon as he got confirmed instead of pressing the issue further) and her getting Kavauagh not confirmed would've set a terrible precedent where a woman could give an uncorroborated lie and ruin our lives.

What's she supposed to do? He's not going to impeached (which needs a lot more votes) if he just got confirmed. It's over.

But he was, allegedly, celibate into his 30s. Depending on who you believe.

This is all just fun noise. Ultimately, the war of degeneracy really only matters at the cultural level, not at the legal matter. Now that conservatives rule the Supreme court, and could very well reverse Roe V. Wade, I would not mistake that as a sign cultural tides are changing. On that front, we are hand over fist losing. The rise of inceldom is proof of that the culture is becoming increasingly purple-haired, and anti-men. All we have is a slight edge at the polls, because your average thot would not be able to name 3 amendments.

Ironically, I could see this law increasing birth control responsibility in women- INCREASING their access to all kinds of birth control. This will lead to lower birth rates, and MORE DEGENERACY. More CHAD dick hopping. What I do predict, is there will NOT be a blue wave at all, 2018 or 2020. They will get lazy at the polls, and men that are fucked over are more vigilant than ever to make their vote count.
He obviously lied about that and the fact that he didn't drink until then either.

This Kavanaugh fuck, was obviously part of "that whole Yale thing" with the cocaine, and buttfucking sorority whores. He had a devil's triangle in high school for fucks sake.