Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This ITfag is a retard

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240910 164316 Reddit
That faggot tried to beat my brother's ass for no reason after we told him he needed to leave, y'all ITfags can't even read JFL. We jumped his ass because I ain't letting anyone lay a finger on my brother ever.

@Grodd @Left4Dead @VideoGameCoper

Fr tho I hope they all kill themselves or grow up and stop punching down.
When I said "He started acting like a faggot" meant that dude was trying to beat up my brother which I would never allow to happen

"HOW DARE YOU PROTECT YOUR BROTHER AND HELP HIM DEFEND HIMSELF :feels: :feels: "

When I said "He started acting like a faggot" meant that dude was trying to beat up my brother which I would never allow to happen
I think we inkwells understood it. Normies are just retarded on purpose, it's a smear campaign so of course they wouldn't do any further delving or try to use context clues, if it isn't literal they won't understand.

"HOW DARE YOU PROTECT YOUR BROTHER AND HELP HIM DEFEND HIMSELF :feels: :feels: "
If that faggot tried to attack my brother's gf IT would have celebrated that post and said "Good job inkie" or just completely ignore the post

Screenshot 20240910 165037 Reddit
This ITfag just wants me to leave my brother to risk getting seriously hurt?

Oh btw Throwtheclownaway, wanna put that theory to the test that my skills are a "joke"?

everyone on that subreddit is a retard

If that faggot tried to attack my brother's gf IT would have celebrated that post and said "Good job inkie" or just completely ignore the post
Yeah they would lol but because your brother is a male, they hate on you

View attachment 1261320

Oh btw Throwtheclownaway, wanna put that theory to the test that my skills are a "joke"?
They want us to be submissive and weak

View attachment 1261320

Would you ascend with your brothers GF? What ethnicity are you?

View attachment 1261320

I could definitely win in a fight with any IT fag

Imagine if .is and IT had a 50v50 type thing like fortnite

I could definitely win in a fight with any IT fag

Imagine if .is and IT had a 50v50 type thing like fortnite
Based

My brother who is untrained would mog half the ITfags in a fight

Based

My brother who is untrained would mog half the ITfags in a fight
I do powerlifting, wrestling, and used to do muay thai, so I can definitely beat those fags. They out number us though so we would lose, but I doubt all of them would be willing to fight, so if all of us fight and some of them fight then we would win. Unless it's guns, that would be more complicated since I've never even held gun.

I do powerlifting, wrestling, and used to do muay thai, so I can definitely beat those fags. They out number us though so we would lose, but I doubt all of them would be willing to fight, so if all of us fight and some of them fight then we would win. Unless it's guns, that would be more complicated since I've never even held gun.
I did wrestling, I do BJJ and muay thai so I would mog 99.99% of them

With weapons we still mog
Probably yeah, but me personally I have never held a gun. I have the muscles to properly hold a gun I guess, but I have zero training

ITtroons are the type of people to take the abuse from someone while laying on the ground with their hands covering their head like a faggot.

ITtroons are the type of people to take the abuse from someone while laying on the ground with their hands covering their head like a faggot.
They would let their dad beat them with his belt and lay there like a bitch

View attachment 1261437
IT cucks are watching this thread right now JFL.
Crazy how half of the people here are infintrators. Legit in these forums, most people are IT lurkers. Crazy how no-life these people can get. They're like cucks watching us have fun talking to each other as they lurk in the shadows giggling like the loser kid who sits alone at the table as others hang out with friends. They are actually more loserish than us which is quite crazy as we are literally incels

IT faggots are the most braindead fucks in the entire world they also truly have a strange obsession with us

IT faggots are the most braindead fucks in the entire world they also truly have a strange obsession with us
Screenshot 20240910 170619 RedditScreenshot 20240910 165912 RedditScreenshot 20240910 165037 Reddit
Jfl

I wanna see these ITfags try to "beat them up and see who's chill now"

They are so fucking braindead it`s honestly impressive
I could take all 3 of those ITfags tbh without using a single bit of my muay thai:feelskek::feelsLSD: