Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This IT retardditor or what s(he) is says that foids should be allowed to compete against men and also, trans women are women

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/Mjz3T88HUZ

I’m just dumbfounded when I realise how retarded those people are.They literally say that men and foids should be allowed to compete against each other in sports (they actually mean that troons count as foids and they can actually compete against each other, when they’re actually males disguised in foids).So, this faggot (I think that it’s a men, however.It’s just a soytard simp and LGBTits dick sucker) says that foids should compete with other men in sports but not real women with men but disguised women with men.I’m not able to understand anything anymore.Maybe I’m too low IQ or they are just braindead.

Here’s the honest truth about IT fags:
The reason they lack empathy for the lonely male experience is because they’ve never experienced the kind of isolation and rejection we’ve experienced for us to get to the level of hate that we express for women. They’re only seeing the anger, but no the reason for the anger, and if they do name a reason, they’re not diving deep enough into the psychological aspect of a lonely young male.

Basically, they’re lives are so much better without even knowing it, so they think it gives them the right to take the moral high ground and gaslight against an experience they know nothing about. If understanding incels doesn’t benefit their lives in any way, why should they? They’re going to instead gatekeep their positive experiences with dating and treat it like anyone can achive the same results they have gotten from dating. That’s if they’re straight that is, most of them are probably tranny faggots

Here’s the honest truth about IT fags:
The reason they lack empathy for the lonely male experience is because they’ve never experienced the kind of isolation and rejection we’ve experienced for us to get to the level of hate that we express for women. They’re only seeing the anger, but no the reason for the anger, and if they do name a reason, they’re not diving deep enough into the psychological aspect of a lonely young male.

Basically, they’re lives are so much better without even knowing it, so they think it gives them the right to take the moral high ground and gaslight against an experience they know nothing about. If understanding incels doesn’t benefit their lives in any way, why should they? They’re going to instead gatekeep their positive experiences with dating and treat it like anyone can achive the same results they have gotten from dating. That’s if they’re straight that is, most of them are probably tranny faggots
Its not only that, they enjoy the idea of someone else suffering and them being above that someone. incels, being social and sexual failiures, are very easy for IT users to look down upon. We all have a sadistic impulse in us to a degree, but they just choose to express it towards us

Its not only that, they enjoy the idea of someone else suffering and them being above that someone. incels, being social and sexual failiures, are very easy for IT users to look down upon. We all have a sadistic impulse in us to a degree, but they just choose to express it towards us
IT is full of low tier normies along with incel men in denial that lack the testosterone to feel rage over their genetic setbacks and of course, foids who will never understand men in any metric

IT is full of low tier normies along with incel men in denial that lack the testosterone to feel rage over their genetic setbacks and of course, foids who will never understand men in any metric
i was gonna say troons too but seeing as the incels in denial often end up becoming troons youre right - but it is precisely these men, who obviousely feel bad about being retarded virgins (just like us), they do feel rage, it is just directed against us, since we are in a way them - just aversion of them that is aware of why we are suffering

i was gonna say troons too but seeing as the incels in denial often end up becoming troons youre right - but it is precisely these men, who obviousely feel bad about being retarded virgins (just like us), they do feel rage, it is just directed against us, since we are in a way them - just aversion of them that is aware of why we are suffering
That is exactly why they are mentally retarded. I can’t imagine hating someone dealing with the same things you are. They could be directing their hatred towards serial killers but instead they choose us

That is exactly why they are mentally retarded. I can’t imagine hating someone dealing with the same things you are. They could be directing their hatred towards serial killers but instead they choose us
think of:
self hating jeets, self hating jews like weininger etc
this is just a social rather than ethnic expression of that. and just like how weininger sucked german nationalist dick, they simp for foids, specifically the sort of foids who hate us the most

Last edited:
I challenge this Foid to a boxing match, If she is so confident that women can compete on the same level as men surely she has nothing to fear right?

Here are the comments from foid mma fighter, Tamikka Brents, after she fought a MTF fighter.

"I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can't answer whether it's because she was born a man or not because I'm not a doctor. I can only say, I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right", she stated

And yet soys and dumb foids think foids can physically compete with men. Retards.

The reason they lack empathy for the lonely male experience is because they’ve never experienced the kind of isolation and rejection we’ve experienced for us to get to the level of hate that we express for women.
nah a lot of them are incels or troons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back