Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This IT foid that told to an incel to “learn to be alone” is glad when brocels say the truth

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/RgpsX9TqLH

This IT foid is triggered by the fact that one brocel said that foids are shallow landwhales (which is actually true).Her fans (foids and bluepilled simptards) literally enhance her:

They always confuse what Chad want with what most men woudl accept. I would accept a fucking foid with its own gravitional field if offered.

I was 140 pounds at one point. (6'1) And that was considered a healthy weight for my height. 110 is perfectly healthy for 5'8. You know what's not? 160. These femoids have completely rejected reality. They have no medical knowledge. They have no clue what's objectively healthy or not. They simply run completely on their feelings and these stupid simps gobble it up without question because they're desperate for even a sniff of the diabetic pussy.

Also interesting how they portray being shallow as a bad thing if men do it? Hmmm. So when men are shallow it's objectively bad but when women are it's empowering? Retarded hypocrites

I was 140 pounds at one point. (6'1) And that was considered a healthy weight for my height. 110 is perfectly healthy for 5'8. You know what's not? 160. These femoids have completely rejected reality. They have no medical knowledge. They have no clue what's objectively healthy or not. They simply run completely on their feelings and these stupid simps gobble it up without question because they're desperate for even a sniff of the diabetic pussy.

Also interesting how they portray being shallow as a bad thing if men do it? Hmmm. So when men are shallow it's objectively bad but when women are it's empowering? Retarded hypocrites
In one of my threads I made a poll and the question was “should landwhales be fried alive” but if I think about it better,I would say that not just landwhales should be fried alive but also their simptards

In one of my threads I made a poll and the question was “should landwhales be fried alive” but if I think about it better,I would say that not just landwhales should be fried alive but also their simptards
Based

110 is perfectly healthy for 5'8. You know what's not? 160.
160 is healthy and 110 is severely underweight

when did any man ever say that wanting a skinny woman was not shallow
we're just ok with it being shallow
it's never been an argument made by any man ever it's just something they claim despite no man ever believing it
it's shallow and we're ok with it
and its one of the most popular retorts to these cases