Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This isn't to be take seriously

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
So apparently based on numerology, we have 13 lives in total that we live for till our spirit goes where ever next.
The way it works as from what I've read is that in each life, the mistakes you've made in the previous one aren't meant to occur in the present, that is if you end up dying a violent death it is likely that you will not experience that in this life, though I don't know if that was what I read or something along those lines. Nonetheless, to figure out what life you're on at the moment, would require you to add all the digits in your birthday so 31/06/1956 would be 3+1+6+1+9+5+6=31. Now if it turns out that the total is more than 13, you would have to add up the total as two separate digits 3+1=4, however, if it still turns out to be more than 13, then you do the same process till it turns out to be within the range of 1-13 (although I do think that the amount of lives exceed 13, so it's possible that someone is on their 31st life), so now based on this, your 13th life is what's between all the other lives and the next ascension, therefore in this life it's expected for the user to die in a non-violent manner or in the sense that they don't die like they have in the previous lives.

Pretty much I'm on my last life so this my last time on this planet. Guess you could say imaginery rope in a sense.

So apparently based on numerology, we have 13 lives in total that we live for till our spirit goes where ever next.
The way it works as from what I've read is that in each life, the mistakes you've made in the previous one aren't meant to occur in the present, that is if you end up dying a violent death it is likely that you will not experience that in this life, though I don't know if that was what I read or something along those lines. Nonetheless, to figure out what life you're on at the moment, would require you to add all the digits in your birthday so 31/06/1956 would be 3+1+6+1+9+5+6=31. Now if it turns out that the total is more than 13, you would have to add up the total as two separate digits 3+1=4, however, if it still turns out to be more than 13, then you do the same process till it turns out to be within the range of 1-13 (although I do think that the amount of lives exceed 13, so it's possible that someone is on their 31st life), so now based on this, your 13th life is what's between all the other lives and the next ascension, therefore in this life it's expected for the user to die in a non-violent manner or in the sense that they don't die like they have in the previous lives.

Pretty much I'm on my last life so this my last time on this planet. Guess you could say imaginery rope in a sense.
Wtf did I just read

im on my 11th life itll all be over soon

im on my 11th life itll all be over soon
just 2 more bucko and you'll be fine (I'll laugh if it turns out I get deposited on this shit hole again)

im on my 10th life then