Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this isn't an incel forum, and I'm sick of pretending it is.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-
no more fucking coping.

what kind of forum is it?

one of many viral places where people can come with certain conditions and talk about what they want.
there was never a real incel forum. maybe I joined too late.
sick and tired. I know I talked to a dozen fakcels so far. and fags.
I want to feel sad but I feel angry and it keeps diluting with every cope I engage in.
please God, change my life.

Last edited:
There's not even any free speech here. @lonelysince2006 got banned for pointing out that a foid infiltrated this forum.

Shit is lame as fuck

There's not even any free speech here. @lonelysince2006 got banned for pointing out that a foid infiltrated this forum.

Shit is lame as fuck
Real free speach would be the dark web I assume....won't go any further with that

Shit is lame as fuck
What the fuck? Thats not against the rules.

Shit is lame as fuck
Just shows even more that this sub is a CIA honeypot

it's not an incel forum it is fake(cel) and gay

Real free speach would be the dark web I assume....won't go any further with that
@Master could put this site on tor if he gave a fuck about us. The least they could do is let you sign up with vpn but even then they demand your home ip

Shit is lame as fuck
How the heck is that ban worthy? Hope he gets unbanned soon

Okay, well maybe be on the forum for at least a year before talking shit.

Fakecel? I dont know about you guys but I have never even touched a girl's hand before. Let alone kiss sex etc. I dont even have male friends irl. For me it never began.

It stopped being an incel forum awhile ago

The golden days of posting statistics, long thought out paragraphs, and incels on here going onto podcast/making YouTube videos are over

True unfortunately. This forum is overrun by foid infiltrators and faggots and mods dont do anything about it

Okay, well maybe be on the forum for at least a year before talking shit.
DBB5BC4B 5871 4991 8DCC F56EFAEB6863