Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this isn't a meme anymore

• Thread starter investigatorcel
  • Start date
investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is pure suicidefuel
Immagine modificata 04092021171141

[UWSL]I'm sure there are more incels on IT than on this forum.[/UWSL]
ironic

If you read this forum for schadenfreude, you are not doing that well in life :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

yeah, on ruqqus some dude by the name of sapo literally bragged about being cuddled. probably more normies in incel spaces than actual incels.

water is wet

yeah, on ruqqus some dude by the name of sapo literally bragged about being cuddled. probably more normies in incel spaces than actual incels.
They just hide well not to get banned, i bet 30 percent of users are in on off relationships.

average chad.is member
Pic2zhimg 1630765702720

No, most here are ugly, fakecels are attwhores that's why it gives this impression

theres a higher chance that your fellow postmaxxer buddies are fakecels than some random greyfag
stopped giving a shit about fakecels entering this place when i realized how far and how easy it is for someone to pretend to be an incel for a really long time
@Insomniac @eskimocel @Napoleon de Geso @BrendioEEE @IamJacksBrokenHeart and a shitton of other known users on here were just larping cucks and im assuming the same shit regarding the current popular users

Last edited:
so the truecels have to move to IT :feelswhat:

theres a higher chance that your fellow postmaxxer buddies are fakecels than some random greyfag
stopped giving a shit about fakecels entering this place when i realized how far and how easy it is for someone to pretend to be an incel for a really long time
@Insomniac @eskimocel @Napoleon de Geso @BrendioEEE @IamJacksBrokenHeart and a shitton of other known users on here were just larping cucks and im assuming the same shit regarding the current popular users
How is insomniac a fakecel ?

I think you might be unironically right :feelskek:

View attachment 489050

[UWSL]I'm sure there are more incels on IT than on this forum.[/UWSL]
ironic
Unironically accurate meme. Many LARPing fakecels and trolls. Probably more than actual ugly trucels here.
Yup sewers poster = fakecel has been an accurate trend for years.