Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is your oneitis as we speak

"that's okay, it's all in the past!" :soy:

yup, with her recessed 5'8 boyfriend

imagine having a oneitis at this point

gee, you think, greycel?

yup, with her recessed 5'8 boyfriend
:feelskek:

i'm into working class girls and they will often get with unemployed short guys that have NW0 and good chin, you cannot compete with the hair and chin genetics of retarded gopniks

it never vegan

gee, you think, greycel?

:feelskek:

i'm into working class girls and they will often get with unemployed short guys that have NW0 and good chin, you cannot compete with the hair and chin genetics of retarded gopniks

it never vegan
I can’t compete with their neurotypical brains and low inhib.

I can’t compete with their neurotypical brains and low inhib.
i can force low inhib if i want to, but will still hit the wall where normies want to talk to someone that has had 100% the same experiences as them, and are very keen to sniff out "intruders" like a virgin nerd trying to act cool

this is a thing in general with people nowadays, conversation will not work at all unless you already do and think the exact same things

It's been like that for several years.

Given she has "Brioche"-level self-awareness/empathy, it is easy to conclude such things.

That skank has only 388 followers with is nothing for a foid account

mine was unironically dating a subhuman

i let go of it, no point liking a girl who gets fucked by another dude
most guys were son

talk has quietened on this mythological chad

Soys and bluepillers still don’t fucking get that Chad is stretching your looksmatch while you entertain her :feelsree:

Oneitis are indeed a concept for the past, when foids were put in their place by social norms, and you could expect they were not tainted. Nowadays EVERY HOLE IS TAINTED:blackpill: