Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this is your future if you ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
30 year old Chad will be picking up your JB daughter from school so he can plow her and send the leftovers back to you when he's done

Mainlanderchad busted.

Stepdaughter lmao he was so desperate to marry a foid used up by chad or tyrone and with a child

another evidence that the age pill doesnt apply to chad, as long as you are a chad you can slay prime pussy in your 30's

Why is he angry? She is not 8 or something. What the fuck is his problem?

His problem, he didn't fuck her. He only has the older, uglier version of her.
Agepill is such bs. If you're good looking, you're gonna get some till the end.

I absolutely blame this man, 100%, for his selection of sexual partners. No failure on your part or your stepdaughter's part excuses his choices
Jfl @ not realizing women are the one who choose sexual partners. Meanwhile there's one 16 yo incel in her school being a new recruit here after finding out his oneitis chose some 30 yo Chad
His problem, he didn't fuck her. He only has the older, uglier version of her.
Agepill is such bs. If you're good looking, you're gonna get some till the end.
And he has to pay for the family. While that 30 yo Chad gets the cheaper and fresher version

America is insanely cucked about this age thing. Holy shit what is wrong with Americans
swear to god i got eye fucked by a jb the other day on the bus
I'm 24 years old, girl looked 14-15
best feeling in a long time...
didnt do shit though...

That lucky fucker...

Tbh that's what to expect anyway: if you marry a whore single mother, you're going to have a whote step daughter...

Stepdaughter lmao he was so desperate to marry a foid used up by chad or tyrone and with a child
never ends well.

"
(it doesn't matter, but she was a virgin prior to this).
She was then dropped off near our home and walked in our home before her mother or I were home yet. She met the man via a mobile app days earlier."

even JB have access to the chad tindermarket, jfl @ continue living with creepy bones

Why is he angry? She is not 8 or something. What the fuck is his problem?

He's the one who had to raise the whore from whenever he started dating the single roastie mom. He should be the one who gets to choose who she has sex with, when she has sex and where she has sex. He's a cuck though so he's just mad that it was an old Chad.

30 year old Chad will be picking up your JB daughter from school so he can plow her and send the leftovers back to you when he's done

You are being a bit misleading here, literally the first line the guys says its his step daughter, why would you leave out something so apparent and significant, you're making him seem like a cuck, but why should any man give a fuck about some other man's daughter getting fucked.

Well unless he's spending a lot of money to help raise her, then I could see your point, because some random fucker is getting to fuck her while he isn't, but if he's fucking the mom, that's his trade off I guess.

If it was his biological daughter I'd see how this would be a bad thing for him.

You are being a bit misleading here, literally the first line the guys says its his step daughter, why would you leave out something so apparent and significant, you're making him seem like a cuck, but why should any man give a fuck about some other man's daughter getting fucked.

Well unless he's spending a lot of money to help raise her, then I could see your point, because some random fucker is getting to fuck her while he isn't, but if he's fucking the mom, that's his trade off I guess.

If it was his biological daughter I'd see how this would be a bad thing for him.

He's still the one raising her so she should obey him. A single roast beef shouldn't be enough for him to let other men fuck the step-daughter.

Last edited:
What do they expect? Leddit users are pieces of shit.

Like mother like daughter

His entire Reddit history is wiped except for that post, weird.

I'm curious if he made that post to see legal ramifications if he were to try it himself and made this story up to get proper answers

He's still the one raising her so she should obey him. A single roast beef shouldn't be enough for him to let other men fuck the step-daughter.

He's not "letting" the men or the daughter do anything, he doesn't have dominion over her to "let" anything happen, he has no control or say so to begin with because its not really his child, this is why in a sense men who pair up with women who already have children are inherently cucked, because you can never really assert your dominance as "father", you'll just get the "you're not my real dad" line and sometimes even the woman will side with the child against you.

He's cucked regardless by raising another man's child, in fact that was the original usage of the term "cuck", for that very scenario, raising another man's child. So other men fucking her doesn't make much more of a difference in terms of being cucked.

He's the one who had to raise the whore from whenever he started dating the single roastie mom. He should be the one who gets to choose who she has sex with, when she has sex and where she has sex. He's a cuck though so he's just mad that it was an old Chad.
Why on earth he needs to choose who she is sleeping with? Is she his wife?

yes lol. this roastie accepted have sex with him but now he is "muh rapist". cuck mentality.

>stepdaughter
tbh who the fuck would care if their step daughter got fucked by someone?

Gotta love an age-gap relationship, huh?:forcedsmile:

16 is a bit close to to the bone though, let that shit ripen for a couple of more years!

Also there are a heck of a lot of deleted posts, I can only imagine the shouts of "paedophile" from here though!

That's probably what they said.
>stepdaughter
tbh who the fuck would care if their step daughter got fucked by someone?

A jealous white knight.

That's normal. One of the girls in my history class group (she's 17 or 18) is always talking about older men (30-40 year olds) that she fucks, and she even mentioned one time her dad was in this exact situation (and of course he did nothing, the :soy:boi).

Just don't have a daughter theory.

Reddit cucks deserve all the mental suffering they get from being what they are
Just don't have a daughter theory.
16126.jpg

Why on earth he needs to choose who she is sleeping with? Is she his wife?
No, she's his stepdaughter. A woman belongs to the father until he decides who she gets married to. At least that's how it would work if we lived in a non-cucked world.