Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is your fate if you ever manage to get a gf in (((current year)))

ChadTears555

ChadTears555

no bio
★★★★
If you deny this youre coping. She forgotto mention that """"your"""" gf/wife will also cheat on you, MULTIPLE times.

Attachments

• 1546910482379.png
    1546910482379.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 196
Incel ascension only leads to becoming a cuck tbh

Having a modern woman is an absolute cancer to your life. They nag, bitch, complain, spend money on useless shit, talk to other fuckers behind your back and even fuck them sometimes, and in exchange you get pussy twice a month, but she will just sit there like a starfish.

Last edited:
Better incel than cuck

Incel ascension only leads to becoming a cuck tbh
Most brutal blackpill tbh. Inb4 "VOLCEL XDDDDD"
1. You forgot to link something..
2. Having a modern woman is an absolute cancer to your life. They nag, bitch, complain, spend money on useless shit, talk to other fuckers behind your back and even fuck them sometimes, and in exchange you get pussy twice a month, but she will just sit there like a starfish.
based.
I fixed my post and added a picture btw @anon1822

You can’t just ascend to a low tier normie if you want to experience a loving relationship.

You need to ascend straight to lite chad if you want any chance at an authentic relationship / girlfriend experience.

Even then, not being cucked isn’t garaunteed.

What has this gay earth become !!???????

just looking at that cunt's proud crowing makes me hope that civilization collapses

This will happen if you ascend from incel to low tier normie OP.

You must ascend to at least 5/10 (if you are white or black) or 7/10 (if you are ethnic).

Also you cannot be a manlet or Non-NT.

I rather die alone in my room than being a cuck

True ascension is becoming a volcel tbh
The copest of copes. Pretending that starving to death is desirable because a lot of food tastes bad, when really you just can't get any.

the black community is a fuckin mess, no offence blackcels