Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is your fate if you decide to betabux

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Found in this thread :

You will never be loved.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 9.47.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 9.47.04 PM.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 288
oh how sad she was a virgin until 19 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::kys::kys::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's over, give up.

If you are ugly foids just want you to die, it's that simple, see how this women resents the man just because he was ugly? She even said he was a good person, so much for the personality meme, his ugliness was enough to override whatever personality he had anyway lol.

Found in this thread :

You will never be loved.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SEE THESE FOIDS ARE COMPLETE TRASH, I DON"T EVEN WANT RELATION SHIP WITH THESES THINGS ANYMORE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SEE THESE FOIDS ARE COMPLETE TRASH, I DON"T EVEN WANT RELATION SHIP WITH THESES THINGS ANYMORE

The whole thread is a giant blackpill. It is hypergamy to the max. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The whole thread is a giant blackpill. It is hypergamy to the max. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
fuck foid doesen't happines they want chad cock, and that's it

Holy shit. There is some poor soyboy out there stuck with this leech of a female.
By passion, she means the dick < 8 inches.

Last edited:
Ditching a kind guy because of the agepill and then choosing someone more attractive... Comes to show how they aren’t capable of emotions.

oh how sad she was a virgin until 19 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::kys::kys::reeeeee::reeeeee:

TBH I was kind of impressed, she's still a hypergamous cunt, but that is a staggeringly good achievement in these times (sad to say), she almost made it to 20 as a virgin, let that sink in, that's virtually impossible for women today.

Well done females, you have given me all the justification I need to hate your kind a bit more, today.

Better incel than cuck

t b h

We will build machines to replace savage and heartless animals. Then we can let the animals be animals and the empathetic beings be empathetic beings. An ectogenesis society would be far more advanced than a gynocentric society.

Foids really really hate sub-8 men.

JFL. Thing is, even if you transplanted my brain into to a chad I’d still hate women so much that I’d find it impossible to ever speak to them so would possibly remain an incel.

The blackpill is irreversible.

Hopefully ricecels invent credible androids soon.

average betacuck thinks he's too dangerous to be settled down for. his dark side:soy::soy: of fighting incel fascism is what got him the wifey

We will never say this enough times, but it's far better to be incel than cuck.

This is the reality. looks are everything and above else

Females are beyond shit

"Because I was bullied"

Funny how it's never their fault. This women is gonna go through life believing she has no blame on anything. That whenever she messes up, it will be because she was "insecure" or "naive" (but always because others made her that way).

I feel sorry for both guys who married her.

I bet that she meant 'attractive personality' when she said 'attractive', her husband's personality must have gone bad

wanting someone who loves you is incompatible with reality and delusional if you're a genetically inferior male
the engine that God created will not allow for happiness

This is why betabuxxing is cuckoldry.Never spend anything on these whores before receiving sex. Never ever trust a word they say.

Brutal blackpill

I have zero respect for betabuxxing cucks. fuc them all