Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is your average cucktears femoid.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

NfNVZTtH 400x400

Referring to themselves as a female is dehumanising. Also jfl at IT their own users don't understand their shit normie memes.

v0lcel if u wouldn't fuck that beast

Her looksmatch is looking for rope that can support his weight

"I'm what you incels would call a Stacey..."

"I'm what you incels would call a Stacey..."
Lmao, this.

They're in denial. They're the hamplanet girls that walk around in yoga pants and think those stares of abject disgust are actually faces of lust and desire.

Every foid is the average foid because all foids are the same

Lmao, this.

They're in denial. They're the hamplanet girls that walk around in yoga pants and think those stares of abject disgust are actually faces of lust and desire.

You ever seen MRAGGGAN? She’s a frequent poster on IT and she’s fat as shit.

it's all aging, fat, white women

or fat balding bearded soy guys

basically genetic trash

Probably ate that house behind it afterwards

So they think it's okay to mock the mentally ill. As long as they're not trannies of course.

i already made a thread about this, including the picture of that subhuman

she should take a vacation to morocco

I mog her, JFL.

There is a lot to unpack here

r/cucktears is lame, i tried giving them some exposure to blackpill, they literally were downvoting all my replies... my account karma could have gone negative because of them.

not even going to bother talking to stupid normies.

That thing probably thinks it's hot too.

Yet her SMV is 5 time higher then all of ours combined.
Fuck this gay earth. If only she had a pair of xy chromosome instead of xx she would have been on the other side.

It's the whore who claims she physically can't have sex because of her busted up asshole or something. For people who used to browse braincels you'll know who I'm talking about. Her reddit name is Margo or something like that. Dumb fucking whore.

Most reddit roasties are like her, 25-35, fat and usually married to a beta soy cuck.

Tbhngl

cucktears foid scum hypocritically supporting violence. Report to the reddit admins and sub mods.

Wow...she's pretty.....HIDEOUS.

What kind of fucked up self awareness do you need to post such bullshit online with your fat swollen up face exposed?

Oh, so that explains why cucktears cries so much haha.

I have seen a pic of an IT foid a while back and no joke she looked pretty similar to this

doesn't even look like a foid, literally 1/10

Fuck what society and CuckTears thinks.

She still has a higher smv than this entire forum and all IT males combined

She would have thousands of Bay St. millionaires messaging her on Tinder if she was living in Toronto.

Shrek lookin' fat ass bitch.