Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why you should NEVER watch manosphere channels

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Look for example this guy. As soon as he gets famous. Women start hitting on him. He posts videos about how women have high standards and how they put themselves out of the market. And then he uploads videos where he is literally surrounded by women hitting on him, saying our favorite catchphrase "JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO", "JUST BE NICE BRO"

Do you think this manosphere/red-pill
guys are like us?
Do they understand our experiences?
Do they understand how is be depleted of love that you became numb?

DO they ??? Does HE ? :feelsree:

Good for him tbh, but we incels we are almost from other species.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2-1KtYBMM

Last edited:
This guy was kicked out of the MGTOW circles for a reason.
They are the only real redpillers I think have legitimate points. Some like Sandman have even accepted the blackpill.
PUA are just frauds telling normies how to manipulate women to get what they want, and doesn't help the average male who is family oriented or just plain ol ugly like us. They are mostly scam artists. (PUA's are essentially telling men how to use women's own techniques against them).
Regular redpillers who aren't MGTOW or PUA vary wildly, with people like Undead Chronic being based af, while Better Bachelor being more for purple pilled audiences that avoid marriage.

Look for example this guy. As soon as he gets famous. Women start hitting on him. He posts videos about how women have high standards and how they put themselves out of the market. And then he uploads videos where he is literally surrounded by women hitting on him, saying our favorite catchphrase "JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO", "JUST BE NICE BRO"
JFL if you thought he wasn't completely known to women before. There's no statusmaxxing if you are truly an outcast ugly male tbh @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Do you think this manosphere/red-pill
guys are like us?
No.
Do they understand our experiences?
Not completely.
Do they understand how is be depleted of love that to became numb?
Probably not.
DO they ??? Does HE ? :feelsree:

Good for him tbh, but we incels we are almost from other species.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2-1KtYBMM

It's a very common but still really shit thing to do to humblebrag and show females around you after you claimed they weren't all that. Never take anyone "redpilled" or "blackpilled" that shows their face seriously. Avoid getting too attached to youtubers. They are most likely trying to build a brand off of controversial content.

That being said from how many of the viewers talk about their past relationships and even marriages it should have been clear that this manosphere channel wasn't meant for incels as the primary viewing audience ngl

He literally suggests being a self-deprecating Jestermaxxx.

Oh geez.. good one, being the clown of the group that everyone loves to laugh at. sure that is an amazing way to get girls, sure (sarcasm)

Why would you look up this junk?

Why would you look up this junk?
Yeah I don't remember why I start to follow his content, but he used to have some good videos, but as soon his channel got relatively big he started with this shit.

Yeah I don't remember why I start to follow his content, but he used to have some good videos, but as soon his channel got relatively big he started with this shit.
I watch a bunch of garbage on the internet too so I'm not trying to be judgemental but imo even "good" videos in this realm ought to be avoided. It just rubs people's noses in their own pathology.

I've watched some of this guy's stuff, it was alright. He is a massive coper like all mgtows though.

Watch 'thinking-ape' channel. He accomodates the blackpill.

Watch 'thinking-ape' channel. He accomodates the blackpill.
Yes , I think although he may not understand in a parsonnal level, he definitely understand the blackpill intelectually and historically. I really like listen to his analysis

it disgusts me deeply when people cheat for a specific purpose. i have noticed this in a spanish forum called blackpill.es, it is a spanish language forum but instead of being about blackpill they also involve aesthetics, it is like a fusion of incels.is and looksmax.org, that is why i never joined, either it is or it is not.

an incel hardly seeks to go from anonymity to be a public figure, I have the same distrust towards these youtubers. since the discovery of the blackpill the PUA were in the spotlight and now they pretend to deceive based on the blackpill but diverting it soon to the old redpill speech. there is also another variant, the PUA that now become motivational youtubers or emotional coach, is almost the same scam, the question is always deceive you into believing that you have possibilities that only they know how to do it.

in summary, the same bullshit that only they can offer, they are just looking for the unwary to take the bait.

Manuresphere

Poo-moji.jpg

statusmaxed on emotionally destroyed or advice seeking ( muh therapy bro ) Man.

Just praying on the weak , but not in an apparent manner.

Some like Sandman have even accepted the blackpill.

Sandman is a guy who shills for Jews and has admittedly moved in their circles. Possibly even a Jew. Either way he is extremely dishonest when it comes to mentioning the Jewish involvement in modern social issues like feminism, race relations, the welfare state etc

Sandman is a guy who shills for Jews and has admittedly moved in their circles. Possibly even a Jew. Either way he is extremely dishonest when it comes to mentioning the Jewish involvement in modern social issues like feminism, race relations, the welfare state etc
Sandman probably doesn't want to get demonetized first of all.
Second, he's more of a biologically based MGTOW than social, hence why his gods of MGTOW series include people from many centuries ago.
He does talk about feminism and other social issues, but he always tries to direct it towards female nature and such.