Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This is why you don't hang out with Chad friends

Chads friends will shit talk you when you aren't around, and make "harmless" jokes about you.

Buffalo Zoo Escaped G Hugh medium

yikes ur not entitiled to having good looks

Can't relate due to not having any Chad friends but I can share an anecdote about one of the first times in my life I ever went to a nightclub
It was in my first year of uni and I was lonely and bored so I decided to try clubbing in my uni city. I dressed up nice (or so I thought) and there was a group of local guys in the line behind me waiting to go into the club, of course most of them were 6ft or over, one of them starts talking to me and making a bit of fun of the fact that I was there on my own. When we enter the club we are separated but we bump into each other a bit later on and he decides to take me around the club trying to get me with a girl. The girl's reactions were the same for the most part: when the Chad approached the girl, her face would light up and her body language would show she was clearly interested in him, but then he would point to me and her face would change, she would shake her head and almost cringe, he did this with about 20-30 different girls and EVERY SINGLE ONE reacted in this way. Then when the club closed one of the Chad's friends kept calling me a retard and threatening to attack me if I didn't leave, he could have probably seriously hurt me so I decided to laugh it off and agree with him and keep my distance
This was about 3.5 years ago during a time in my life I was aware of the red pill, but not lookism or the black pill, a few months after that night I decided to go on /r9k/ and discovered Eggman's "Take the Black Pill" video. That was the start of my incel/black pill journey, and now here I am, lol
Can't relate due to not having any Chad friends but I can share an anecdote about one of the first times in my life I ever went to a nightclub
It was in my first year of uni and I was lonely and bored so I decided to try clubbing in my uni city. I dressed up nice (or so I thought) and there was a group of local guys in the line behind me waiting to go into the club, of course most of them were 6ft or over, one of them starts talking to me and making a bit of fun of the fact that I was there on my own. When we enter the club we are separated but we bump into each other a bit later on and he decides to take me around the club trying to get me with a girl. The girl's reactions were the same for the most part: when the Chad approached the girl, her face would light up and her body language would show she was clearly interested in him, but then he would point to me and her face would change, she would shake her head and almost cringe, he did this with about 20-30 different girls and EVERY SINGLE ONE reacted in this way. Then when the club closed one of the Chad's friends kept calling me a retard and threatening to attack me if I didn't leave, he could have probably seriously hurt me so I decided to laugh it off and agree with him and keep my distance
This was about 3.5 years ago during a time in my life I was aware of the red pill, but not lookism or the black pill, a few months after that night I decided to go on /r9k/ and discovered Eggman's "Take the Black Pill" video. That was the start of my incel/black pill journey, and now here I am, lol
EDIT: While I was "red pilled" I thought to myself, "OK so women respond well to being mistreated, but I'm not going to play that game, I'll find some girl who isn't crazy like that, the world is a huge place and there has to be some decent people out there" but then I discovered just how many other people are in the same situation as me, sharing experiences about things happening to them that had also happened to me that I thought were unique, being treated in the same way or worse and rotting quietly in their room. The sad thing is that I do actually know a handful of females who are probably less receptive to being mistreated but, wouldn't you know it, they're with non-abusive Chads. Almost every single thing I read on here and on the incel wiki is proven when I look on my social media or in my day-to-day life when I was back in uni, I didn't see the writing on the wall for so many years but all the pieces just kind of fell into place one by one, the conditioning runs so much deeper than I could have ever imagined and the sheer level of inhumanity and manipulation that people indulge in towards certain other kinds of people is staggering, people just seem to end up in places based almost entirely on their genetics, gender and phenotype, very little is determined by random distribution, even among the homeless community in my uni city they shared very similar behavioural patterns and said roughly the same things about their past which may or may not have been true, and yes it seems like even homeless women who you would think are at the very bottom of the societal barrel just want homeless Chads, I saw a post on here about that which included a video about a pregnant homeless woman, alcoholic and drug-addicted women just want alcoholic and drug-addicted Chads, and when you eventually end up in the psych ward you discover that the crazy chicks in there only want crazy Chads, I saw a post on here about that too how a chick in the psych ward showed her breasts to everybody apart from OP. When I was very young (about 13) I understood the appeal of the life of a hermit, but only now do I understand how and why there is barely any other kind of life that an ugly/low status/low value man can live in this society without going insane, roping or becoming a cuck

Last edited:
nice personality would also be good thing to have but for the first interaction people can only see how good looking you are they cannot tell if you are honest or loyal person or not.

This dude didn't get it. He talked already to the girls and they had fun with him - still, he was put away like a wet rag.

@partycat : Thanks for sharing your story.

This is why I don’t have friends

People don't like it when incels and chads are friends. Subconsciously, they feel like you are trying to cheat the system.

A "you don't belong here" thing.

EDIT: While I was "red pilled" I thought to myself, "OK so women respond well to being mistreated, but I'm not going to play that game, I'll find some girl who isn't crazy like that, the world is a huge place and there has to be some decent people out there" but then I discovered just how many other people are in the same situation as me, sharing experiences about things happening to them that had also happened to me that I thought were unique, being treated in the same way or worse and rotting quietly in their room.

Take it from me, every women needs to be spanked once in a while. My mom is a very great mother and wife, something everyone around her acknowledges, she's always the one dealing w the kids during famiyl gatherings and such.

Despite this, there's been a good 3-4 times where my dad has had to get physical with her. Nothing extreme obviously, for example, once he just shoved a recycling box on her should and that was enough to get her to cry lmao.

Buit yeah, all women need physical discipline so they are reminded where they stand in the pecking order. That, or you beat up someone else in her presence.

Chad’s are cunts. Never befriend them. Also take note how this post once again proves that looks are king and personality means absolutely jack shit.

This is brutal suicide fuel. Gives me flashbacks to high school.

Well what did you expect. The one's placed on a pedestal will start to become ignorant of their actions and instead abuse the compliments and kindness they receive. Chad's just another faggot.

mogs me at having friends

bluepillers are waking up

this dude needs to take the blackpill

IT will say he needs to take a shower. :feelstastyman:

As a 6'2 guy, if its over for him, what chance does a truecel like me have? :feelsclown:

brutal read , ngl good post op

If he wasn't tall he would have zero irl friends.

People don't like it when incels and chads are friends. Subconsciously, they feel like you are trying to cheat the system.

A "you don't belong here" thing.
Then when the club closed one of the Chad's friends kept calling me a retard and threatening to attack me if I didn't leave, he could have probably seriously hurt me so I decided to laugh it off and agree with him and keep my distance

I was told to fuck off by some normie dog when he though I was "trespassing" into his group. Normie men see their social circle as a type of currency or something. They feel as if you're stealing by being in the presence of women and people in their group.

Of course the faggot said it with friends around and in a bar. I was ready to tear his jaw off.

Also, low T trait to laugh it off. Someone starts calling me that I beat them or leave the area. Has happened to me before. Drunk fucks who I could clearly destroy start insulting me. They're just lucky there are laws.

I don't know what the deal is with many normie men behaving like that.

Heightcopers btfo. Its all about that money maker.