Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is why you are not getting PUSSY

newguy74

newguy74

I hope we can be friends
-
You need to be intoxicated and smoke all kinds of stuff to get laid. All girls are very uptight when sober. You have no chance of banging them without alcohol or drugs.

I was like this in highschool i doubt being not straight edge wouldve increased my chances, maybe if a girl was so fucked up and fell asleep but that would be 'rape'. The whole nofap bullshit definitely fucked with me during highschool, and pissed me off, the fact i didnt jack off and had no pussy probably made me into a more unlikeable person than i already was.

You need to be intoxicated and smoke all kinds of stuff to get laid. All girls are very uptight when sober. You have no chance of banging them without alcohol or drugs.View attachment 1209703
I have to drink alcohol to even talk to women. And even then I usually don't and I sperg out and wanna kms

Alcohol just fríes your mind. Useless shit.

I smoke, but it has different causes - coping mechanism like my former binge eating

I used to drink, but
Alcohol just fríes your mind. Useless shit