Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is why you are all gay pedophiles

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Clearly you are all gay because you are hanging out with other men online and cannot attract women. You do not have women around to fornicate with and prove that you are straight. If you cannot easily attract women as a straight man there is clearly something wrong with your sexuality. Therefore you are gay. Gay is also a choice. In the metaverse, the only nookie you will ever get will be some man larping as a woman so being gay is inevitable FOR INCELS. I also want to say that you are all pedophiles because you enjoy anime that stuff is for children :foidSoy::soy:

Last edited:
Take the lubepill?

The "Oh my gawd you must be gay because men are privileged and if men don't have the coochie they claim to want, the only conclusion must be GAY."

The "Oh my gawd you must be gay because men are privileged and if men don't have the coochie they claim to want, the only conclusion must be GAY."
you're gay because I think you are gay and only my opinion is fact :foidSoy:

you're gay because I think you are gay and only my opinion is fact :foidSoy:

When men are not even allowed to have an opinion on their own sexual orientation anymore JFL.

Soon next comes us not being allowed to have an opinion on our biological sex.

Of course, It’s a choice to win the genetic lottery or not at birth, your fault:soy::foidSoy: