Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS IS WHY WOMEN CAN NOT BE DEPRESSED

Recruit
★★
VP7yEf5.png

somebody please recreate this post but use some true forced loneliness guys pic. See if it gets any upvotes.
Society wants women to be happy and successful. No matter how ugly or fat. The thought of one having low self esteem is heartbreaking. Meanwhile the bottom percent of men and their feelings are totally disregarded. Not even, they are shit on. 
This is why Women can not be depressed. They have unlimited potential relationships and an endless support system.

she isn't even ugly, what was she depressed about?

Woman: I'm so depressed
50,000 upvotes, tons of people reaching out, free gifts etc, she's featured on the news and becomes famous

Man: I'm so depressed
2 upvotes and one comment with the suicide hotline

jackbud said:
Woman: I'm so depressed
50,000 upvotes, tons of people reaching out, free gifts etc, she's featured on the news and becomes famous

Man: I'm so depressed
2 upvotes and one comment with the suicide hotline

very true

WTF guys? That bitch is fuck ugly.

not_here_4_points said:
WTF guys? That bitch is fuck ugly.

Just shows that men can find beauty in anything, and they'll fight to the death for it. Women are only interested in fucking the nearest Chad, yet we continue to worship them. Being a woman is being a mini-god.

what she means is after being "depressed" for a week because she couldnt find chad, shes finally found him and is now happy and loving her self agaiin

She is not even ugly tho.
But yeah I cannot even imagine a truecel saying this. It would be stupid.