Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why we hate the foids.

we hate them because they're whores

Really can't feel sorry for these people.

:foidSoy:live for me Inkie, even though I'll never bother reading your DMs or caring about you after posting this. Ain't I a nice person?

:foidSoy:live for me Inkie, even though I'll never bother reading your DMs or caring about you after posting this. Ain't I a nice person?

A hate virtue signaling foids. Pieces of fucking trash. OP should be on this forum to find brocels who relate to the struggle

Hey it’s the upvotes that counts, right guys? Right? Teehee

A hate virtue signaling foids. Pieces of fucking trash. OP should be on this forum to find brocels who relate to the struggle
These types of foids should become evolutionary dead ends. So we'd have to sterilize them and put them into social isolation camps.
If we want to beat feminism we need to destroy it at the root.

Last edited:
These types of foids should become evolutionary dead ends. So we'd have to sterilize them and pure them into social isolation.
If we want to beat faminism we need to destroy it at the root.
Based

Brutal, I am 35 and yeah it will never get better.

Some autistic women are seen as cute and dive on c*cks btw.

People who use platitudes instead of actually engaging the claims and arguments made are always full of shit.

Pay attention to the way she tries to convince him.

"Keep walking if you're in hell."
"Live for me."
"There are better solutions."

Normies cannot understand why none of these "points" actually mean anything. They are not points at all. They are just saying shit.

And this is all you will ever get buddy boyos. Normgroids and especially foids don't actually care about sub6 men.

Normgroids are all virtue signalling faggots. I hate them.

These types of foids should become evolutionary dead ends. So we'd have to sterilize them and put them into social isolation camps.
If we want to beat feminism we need to destroy it at the root.
We need to create anti- feminist groups