Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is why we can’t have nice things!

R_I_Z_E

R_I_Z_E

Sargent Pimples
190D33FF 2AFA 4ED4 91EE B04921CAD179

Foid landwhales are PROUD to show off their disgusting bodies. They are even ENCOURAGED and APPLAUDED! They don’t care if their bodies ruin lives. And if anyone says anything against it they are publically lynched! And these landwhales can still get Chad and (more likely) Tyrone and ride that cock carousel.

All while incels are suffering for even the slightest human affection. Foids “must be accepted for who they are” but incels are told to kill ourselves and are treated worst than foid shit. If I did the same thing as this landwhale they’d throw me in jail and call me a rapist. Equality? No! More like gynocrity. Things would be so much better with foids as property.

/ragefuel /suicidefuel

View attachment 13212
Foid landwhales are PROUD to show off their disgusting bodies. They are even ENCOURAGED and APPLAUDED! They don’t care if their bodies ruin lives. And if anyone says anything against it they are publically lynched! And these landwhales can still get Chad and (more likely) Tyrone and ride that cock carousel.

All while incels are suffering for even the slightest human affection. Foids “must be accepted for who they are” but incels are told to kill ourselves and are treated worst than foid shit. If I did the same thing as this landwhale they’d throw me in jail and call me a rapist. Equality? No! More like gynocrity. Things would be so much better with foids as property.

/ragefuel /suicidefuel
Landwhales have no chance with Chads but can get with Tyrones. The sole purpose of Tyrone is to pick up what Chad doesn't want.

r/thathappened

Whitecels have it bad

Landwhales have no chance with Chads but can get with Tyrones. The sole purpose of Tyrone is to pick up what Chad doesn't want.
You think that’s true, but it’s not. I wish it was true but I’ve SEEN Chads date landwhales.