Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is why we call them "cucktears"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7wqw1n/how_can_i_stop_being_insecure_about_my_looks/du2qz1t/ 
The best thing to remember is that most people do not give a flying fuck what you look like. Most people are too into their own lives to regularly judge the looks of other people for more than the moment they see them at most.

My wife has to be reminded of this, because she gets social anxiety over her weight in the same manner.

Honestly, it's highly unlikely you're as ugly as you think you are anyway. And even if so, that doesn't mean you'll never find somebody. You will. It takes time, and a little effort.

Polish your social skills. Be charismatic. Be funny. Be interesting. And if you aren't, try to be. Learn how to be. I'm 320lbs, and I still find women to sleep with (and I'm in an open marriage), and folks of both sexes to befriend. If my fat ass can pull it off, you can too.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

YXATYnc.gif

ayVT1cN.gif

rdlol.gif

later in the thread....
Tinder works for my wife, but it is pretty much strictly looks-based mating, so it's a bit harder to meet people unless you're a sexy guy.

brutal lifefuel tbh, literal cucks are the ones who make "fun" of us, haha, I can't believe we were sharing a platform with these faggots  :bigsmile:

@soypiller

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A BUNCH OF EMASCULATED FAGGOTS

But seriously, it's so ironic that these spineless degenerates are lecturing us on morals. It's fucking insane.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA holy fuck.

His wife probably fucks everyone but him, while he is on inceltears and he lies online about finding other women. so fucking sad

"Tinder works for my wife"

What a pathetic fat loser.

Top cuck. The cope is high with this one.

I would have never thought people like this actually existed.

Holy shit you can't make this up. LOL

jfl these are the people who make fun of us
tenor.gif

Sure he will be in an open marriage, it's not possible to get a "closed marriage" with 320LB+ weight.

giphy.gif

chudur-budur said:
Sure he will be in an open marriage, it's not possible to get a "closed marriage" with 320LB+ weight.

giphy.gif

KEK. Cutting edge humour mate.

I'd rather be a KHHV forever than to """"""""ascend"""""""" into a cuck like this. What a fucking idiot.

42cel said:
I'd rather be a KHHV forever than to """"""""ascend"""""""" into a cuck like this. What a fucking idiot.

In the cuck's eyes he "won" because he occasionally gets to kiss a woman that sucked Chad's dick no less than an hour ago. Cucks have no self-respect and can't understand people who do have it

@iiiTeMpeR it has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on that deluded sub

I very rarely ever go onto that subreddit and I've also seen someone admit to being in an open relationship.

Also, I wonder how many of these hookups are from swinging where the other couple's wife has to fuck out of obligation to her husband fucking his.

Open marriage.....this is one of the signs of day of judgement.

soypiller said:
@iiiTeMpeR it has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on that deluded sub

ik  :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Damn hes getting cucked so fuckin hard

so a literal cuck tries giving advice to lonely virgins. Oh that is funny af.

i might be an incel but at least i have some self respect.

funny how none of those cucks are calling him out, just upvoting it, this is the type of relationship all women want, a cuck relationship, this is why women are sluts

[attachment=2056]

Attachments

• tenor (8).gif
    tenor (8).gif
    97 KB · Views: 56
iiiTeMpeR said:
his post could pass as satire

It's like there's Incels there posing as legit IT members just so they can post this stuff and give the a bad rep

The fact that this shit is real is borderline unbelievable. "Yeah, I let my wife get fucked by random guys while she lets me look for hookups, but I swear we love each other!"

Whatever they feel is not love.

mental_out said:
The funniest part is he thinks incels are jealous of him.

Sex isn't worth it if you have to stoop this fucking low to get it

Absolutely.

Our opponents are literal cucks, lmao.
Finally someone more pathetic than I am.

Tellem--T said:
Open marriage.....this is one of the signs of day of judgement.

yes, soon these degenerates will be punished and burnt alive

this is not surprising. lol at "spineless degenerates" so accurate.

refmd said:
i might be an incel but at least i have some self respect.

funny how none of those cucks are calling him out, just upvoting it, this is the type of relationship all women want, a cuck relationship, this is why women are sluts

Holy motherfucking kek. Who is that pelican guy in your avi? Did he use to smuggle drugs inside his chin?

Incel_tears...You will never find a more wretched hive of cucks and betas. We must be cautious.

1d0uhi.jpg

KyloRen said:
Incel_tears...You will never find a more wretched hive of cucks and betas. We must be cautious.

1d0uhi.jpg

scum and villainy

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE YOU MADE MY DAY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

See suicels..life can always be worse