Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is why the male suicide rate is so high

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
The sheer hostility towards any man's struggles from men and women alike. Failed normie redpilled faggots like the black guy this inceltuber is replying to is pretty indicative of this prevailing attitude. Pure, concentrated, vanta scorn and bad faith to any man that expresses having difficulty with anything. He claims to have struggled in high school and college yet still is super hostile toward incels and says anything he can to tear them down and undermine them despite it being downright weirdly inappropriate. Like you wouldn't react with such anger to anyone else. NPCs are scripted to always, always react with such condescension and disgust, then gaslight them for being "weak" or "lazy" when they're actually trying like every single fucking person. Laziness doesn't fucking exist. People either try or their motivation is blocked for a good reason. There's literally no other scenario. Like I think there has to be some biological reason for this. It's like all of normiekind are in this cult that views men ever showing any weakness as the greatest mortal sin. You have automatic negative value as a non-Chad guy.
Thanks to whoever mentioned this channel, it's based af.

Last edited:
The sheer hostility towards any man's struggles from men and women alike. Failed normie redpilled faggots like the black guy this inceltuber is replying to is pretty indicative of what I mean. Pure, concentrated, vanta scorn and bad faith to any man that expresses having difficulty with anything. NPCs are scripted to always, always react with such condescension and disgust, then gaslight them for being "weak" or "lazy" when they're actually trying like every single fucking person. Laziness doesn't fucking exist. People either try or their motivation is blocked for a good reason. There's literally no other scenario. Like I think there has to literally be some biological reason for this. It's like all of normiekind are in this cult that views men ever showing any weakness as the greatest mortal sin. You have automatic negative value as a non-Chad guy.

sElF iMpRoVeMeNt has become the new religion for young disenfranchised men aka losers.
Like religion it promises a guaranteed road to ascension, but never delivers.
And it‘s always your fault for it not working. :blackpill:

Dbdr however is a fucking normie. Dude is tall, has full head of hair, blue eyes, mentioned several friends and allegedly had an older lady taking interest in him. :feelswhat:
He‘s also not antisemitic.

sElF iMpRoVeMeNt has become the new religion for young disenfranchised men aka losers.
Like religion it promises a guaranteed road to ascension, but never delivers.
And it‘s always your fault for it not working. :blackpill:

Dbdr however is a fucking normie. Dude is tall, has full head of hair, blue eyes, mentioned several friends and allegedly had an older lady taking interest in him. :feelswhat:
He‘s also not antisemitic.
:feelsseriously:

Dbdr is a fakecel/failed normie. He is over 6 foot and constantly talks about going to parties and having multiple friends.

A couple days ago my father and I were in his car driving past an ad that said something like "Help women and children". I then told my dad that society only cares about women and kids and thinks men should solve their own problems. My father then told me something in German along the lines of:" You support right-wing ideas and have a traditional gender role understanding so you should live according to that and man up!" I then replied with: "It would be alright for me if men didn't get any help but then let's make it fair and don't help women either and see how that changes society for the better."
:feelsEhh:

Nobody cares about men, we are the disposable tools of society.

A couple days ago my father and I were in his car driving past an ad that said something like "Help women and children". I then told my dad that society only cares about women and kids and thinks men should solve their own problems. My father then told me something in German along the lines of:" You support right-wing ideas and have a traditional gender role understanding so you should live according to that and man up!" I then replied with: "It would be alright for me if men didn't get any help but then let's make it fair and don't help women either and see how that changes society for the better."
:feelsEhh:
SCHEISS !!!
Nobody cares about men, we are the disposable tools of society.
Truly

I know this yt channel but the owner is a fakecel he 6,2 white blue eyes so he can't really be incel he just have a round face (this is what he said) im sure this guy mog 95% of this forum hands down.

I know this yt channel but the owner is a fakecel he 6,2 white blue eyes so he can't really be incel he just have a round face (this is what he said) im sure this guy mog 95% of this forum hands down.
The gatekeeping here is unreal. His acne and other things that make his face bad. His life experience makes him incel. Yeah he definitely mogs but never had a gf and gets relentlessly shit on in every aspect of life:feelsseriously:

The gatekeeping here is unreal. His acne and other things that make his face bad. His life experience makes him incel. Yeah he definitely mogs but never had a gf and gets relentlessly shit on in every aspect of life:feelsseriously:
For me he a failed normie that's all.

Also lifemogs me to oblivion. Always talking about going to houseparties and is friends with many normies and chads and has a job. Along with being over 6 ft.

Also lifemogs me to oblivion. Always talking about going to houseparties and is friends with many normies and chads and has a job. Along with being over 6 ft.
Notice how none of that included having a gf or being respected as a human being, as he talks about in every video. :feelsseriously:

The sheer hostility towards any man's struggles from men and women alike. Failed normie redpilled faggots like the black guy this inceltuber is replying to is pretty indicative of this prevailing attitude. Pure, concentrated, vanta scorn and bad faith to any man that expresses having difficulty with anything. He claims to have struggled in high school and college yet still is super hostile toward incels and says anything he can to tear them down and undermine them despite it being downright weirdly inappropriate. Like you wouldn't react with such anger to anyone else. NPCs are scripted to always, always react with such condescension and disgust, then gaslight them for being "weak" or "lazy" when they're actually trying like every single fucking person. Laziness doesn't fucking exist. People either try or their motivation is blocked for a good reason. There's literally no other scenario. Like I think there has to be some biological reason for this. It's like all of normiekind are in this cult that views men ever showing any weakness as the greatest mortal sin. You have automatic negative value as a non-Chad guy.

Best post of the week. I still haven’t read all of it. But the first few sentences are good.