Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is why the haircut meme is garbage

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
F9B9343A 663C 46CA BA62 D4EBFB40FD59

2BC79B27 6CC1 4634 88D0 04AA66F87865
Poor guy wanted to look like black panther but instead looks like a testicle. Every single haircut I’ve ever had goes exactly as above. I ask for the Chad ‘fade broo’ I look fucking ridiculous trying to pull it off with a fucked up skull shape and ridiculously high hairline. I ask for a normie ‘short back and sides’ and my elongated alien cranium prevents me from looking human, again. I’ve had countless different types of haircut and the result is still ridicule, I have never once left a hair dresser’s and been satisfied.

get a better hairdresser, preferably one who can recommend you a good cut for your skull shape. obviously that costs a lot more but hey -- the alternative is to find a cut which complements your skull shape.

get a better hairdresser, preferably one who can recommend you a good cut for your skull shape. obviously that costs a lot more but hey -- the alternative is to find a cut which complements your skull shape.
The only option for obscuring the shape is long hair and a fringe which is what I’m at currently

honestly i don't even understand why they let guys confidently waltz into hair dressers with a high hairline and super low density
you walk out looking like a clown every time, no matter what the hair dresser did

coping hard rn with cutting my own hair but it still rarely looks good, hair never looks good if it lacks density, just simple facts

honestly i don't even understand why they let guys confidently waltz into hair dressers with a high hairline and super low density
you walk out looking like a clown every time, no matter what the hair dresser did

coping hard rn with cutting my own hair but it still rarely looks good, hair never looks good if it lacks density, just simple facts
Low hair density is aids, restricts possible haircuts by like 80% and im pretty sure it’s impossible to look good in it

Low hair density is aids, restricts possible haircuts by like 80% and im pretty sure it’s impossible to look good in it
even if you make it look good at home, the wind will ruin it immediately because low density hair is too light and flimsy

this is where the 'hair overreacts to the wind' part of the virgin walk meme comes from i think

I agree with haircuts being a meme 90% of the time as long as you don't get buzzcuts (like my dumbass use to) but that guy didn't even have enough hair to get that look to begin with.
Should have waited around half a year or so and it would have looked at least slightly better

I agree with haircuts being a meme 90% of the time as long as you don't get buzzcuts (like my dumbass use to) but that guy didn't even have enough hair to get that look to begin with.
Should have waited around half a year or so and it would have looked at least slightly better
It’s cropped out but he had a lot of hair, maybe not on the sides but he def did on top

Fuck outta here with that bluepill nonsense. Nothing complements a gay alien skull or NW3. And say there was, you think barbers are blackpilled? They’re gonna recommend whatever they’re good at or whatever’s easiest or whatever’s trendy.

Fuck outta here with that bluepill nonsense. Nothing complements a gay alien skull or NW3. And say there was, you think barbers are blackpilled? They’re gonna recommend whatever they’re good at or whatever’s easiest or whatever’s trendy.
stop being an overly confrontational nigger. and yeah, thats why you dont go to a cheap barber. go to a good one who can help recommend you a proper haircut.

I ask for the Chad ‘fade broo’ I look fucking ridiculous trying to pull it off with a fucked up skull shape and ridiculously high hairline
chad "fade broo" is for deluded copers tbh (and actual chads obviously)

I don't get how so many guys get the pretty boy / fuckboi haircut. Do hairdressers even know it, and how do I describe it to them, and how long should my hair be if I want to get it? Do I just need to ask them for a trendy haircut? Do I need to style my hair everyday with gel or wax? I suck at that, I tried it in highschool and I found out people were making fun of my hairstyle behind my back because I didn't apply the gel well. How do normies figure this out?

I don't get how so many guys get the pretty boy / fuckboi haircut. Do hairdressers even know it, and how do I describe it to them, and how long should my hair be if I want to get it? Do I just need to ask them for a trendy haircut? Do I need to style my hair everyday with gel or wax? I suck at that, I tried it in highschool and I found out people were making fun of my hairstyle behind my back because I didn't apply the gel well. How do normies figure this out?
Doesn’t matter. No haircut for your face.