Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is why the blackpill exists

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"
No doubt, being short can be a colossal disadvantage. I'm 5'5" and I hate it, but I know that height alone isn't the deal-breaker that women "say" it is. Think for instance of someone who's short, but is also a MMA fighter for instance (since there are many), would this man have any difficulty pulling girls? No, because he's still very masculine, and aggressive, and strong, and confident, and has status etc.

If your height is really getting to you, one thing I would suggest is a pair of height increasing shoes. I got a pair this year that make me 2 inches taller and you would never know the difference. They are actually just white sneakers and really cool shoes in general. They were supposed to make me 3.2 inches taller, and it's definitely more like 2.25 inches, but still I'm pretty happy with them. I wish I would've gone for the 5" ones, but I was nervous they would be too obvious or something.

Anyways, for guys like us who are really short, an extra 2 or 3 inches can make a world of difference, as only we would understand. Also, there is the added confidence etc. They work well for going to the club etc. where people don't know you. Your friends might notice if all of a sudden you are 4 inches taller lol, but to be honest no one noticed with me until I pointed it out to them.

The shoes aren't necessary, there are lots of guys who are short who are still total players, but I understand how it feels. Girls on OkCupid for instance have no gripes about having a hard limit for height. "No guys under 5'10" etc." But if a man had a similar requirement "I won't date any girl that can't fill at least a C cup" he would be considered a pig.

Message me if you need anything. I take your situation very seriously and have a lot of compassion and empathy for you. It's not as bad as you make it out to be though. If you can get to a point where you don't personalize rejections and can just approach girls left and right you are going to get a lot that sticks. It can be tough though, especially if you've internalized the attitude that there's "something wrong with you" or that you're "unlikeable" because of your shortness, because that really holds you back. Keep at it man. I don't know if you're white or asian or what. There's a lot you can do though. A short guy who's obviously ripped is also a whole different story. There's a lot you can do, it's not hopeless at all, far from it. But if your 25 years old and a virgin there is probably a big mental block holding you back as well, understandably so. I'd recommend a counselor as well, to try to tackle that. It's a very multi-faceted problem but there IS a lot you can do, it's not hopeless"

Too much repititationss
If you cannot escape inceldom by college graduate age then it's most likely over tbh
a 5/10 can never get a 10/10