Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is why prostitution should be legalized

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
Not because the hope is that YOU will find fulfillment in using their services but...but...and I must state this in bold letters...

Widespread and affordable prostitution will have the effect of lowering the collective SMV of women.

I am not calling for some sort of European model where prostitution is limited to seedy, tawdry streets and establishments. The societal solution to the incel issue is either sexual conservatism -- the sexualities of both sexes are controlled -- or through 100% sexual liberty for both sexes.

There must be balance.

What is wrong with my reasoning?

Prostitution is legal here and it doesn't lower the SMV of women at all one bit. I'm pretty sure normies (even though they may not say in it in the current political environment) think that prostitutes aren't really human, that's what most people thought before political correctness anyway.

I know it's a cope for some, but the way I see it, it's just degeneracy

Prostitution is legal here and it doesn't lower the SMV of women at all one bit. I'm pretty sure normies (even though they may not say in it in the current political environment) think that prostitutes aren't really human, that's what most people thought before political correctness anyway.

Where? Are you talking about some European hellhole where prostitution is legal in a really tawdry way with a lot of limitations while being expensive?
I know it's a cope for some, but the way I see it, it's just degeneracy

So your preferred solution is...socially conservative marriage/sexual practices in order to achieve balance?

Where? Are you talking about some European hellhole where prostitution is legal in a really tawdry way with a lot of limitations while being expensive?

Australia. Pic related site has thousands of women on it. Most of them are private workers, they make more money working for themselves than they earn working for a brothel.

Attachments

• 4363467.jpg
    4363467.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 91
Look at those prices. You'd have to be financially secure or irresponsible to engage their services.

Look at those prices. You'd have to be financially secure or irresponsible to engage their services.
They vary a lot depending on how delusional the woman is.

I would NOT do this shit though, the risk of sex diseases is way too high. Imagine how diseased these cunts are.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Your also in a area where culture is shit where women are seen as goddesses yeah i know

Good realization, OP
Why fuck a landwhale when you can fuck a 10/10 whore?

Landwhales will learn that they aren't even worth as cumdumpsters anymore

Your also in a area where culture is shit where women are seen as goddesses yeah i know

Yeah, here in in AUS you can be a super successful millionaire/politician/lawyer/doctor/athlete as a woman and the women and society will still complain about being oppressed and victimized for something.

Its mostly because in the minds of these women the only men who exist to them are the top 10-20% of men, they want to be equal to the top 10-20% of men, not to the bottom 80-90% of men, which is what makes women constantly be complaining about inequality and oppression, because the bottom 80-90% of men in society struggling day to day just don't exist in their heads, and even if they do, they dont give a shit.

Notice women only complain about inequality in high status situations, never about any low level grunt situations, theyre happy for the bottom 80-90% of men to slave away for society for little to no reward, their concern is about equality with the top 10-20% of men at the top of society.

Yeah, here in in AUS you can be a super successful millionaire/politician/lawyer/doctor/athlete as a woman and the women and society will still complain about being oppressed and victimized for something.

Exactly life is objectively better for women in the west know i'm not saying bring women down and take away their right's but can we atleast be equal cause that's what they claim for the moment you try implment that they keep screeching.

Its mostly because in the minds of these women the only men who exist to them are the top 10-20% of men, they want to be equal to the top 10-20% of men, not to the bottom 80-90% of men, which is what makes women constantly be complaining about inequality and oppression, because the bottom 80-90% of men in society struggling day to day just don't exist in their heads, and even if they do, they dont give a shit.

Exactly only top tier dudes get noticed by women they call for equality the moment you mention fact's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what about the middle east reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee some arbitrary bullshit every time.

Notice women only complain about inequality in high status situations, never about any low level grunt situations, theyre happy for the bottom 80-90% of men to slave away for society for little to no reward, their concern is about equality with the top 10-20% of men at the top of society.

Exactly the average male to them is like a dissease they would rather fuck dog's than us