Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why nobody respects ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/we3fuy/why_were_you_not_taught_your_native_language/iim0i6d/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/we3fuy/why_were_you_not_taught_your_native_language/iim96kz/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/we3fuy/why_were_you_not_taught_your_native_language/iimqp3u/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/we3fuy/why_were_you_not_taught_your_native_language/iinijvx/

Imagine getting put in concentration camps by cumskins and your response is to abandon your race and culture and suck their cock even harder. Absolute ragefuel, how pathetic can you get? This is like kikes converting to nazism when they were forced to take non-lethal communal showers :feelsclown:

Is there really any surprise nobody respects us? @starcrapoo

At least Asians have the based north Koreans who actually have testicles

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/we3fuy/why_were_you_not_taught_your_native_language/iim0i6d/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/we3fuy/why_were_you_not_taught_your_native_language/iim96kz/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/we3fuy/why_were_you_not_taught_your_native_language/iimqp3u/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/we3fuy/why_were_you_not_taught_your_native_language/iinijvx/

Imagine getting put in concentration camps by cumskins and your response is to abandon your race and culture and suck their cock even harder. Absolute ragefuel, how pathetic can you get? This is like kikes converting to nazism when they were forced to take non-lethal communal showers :feelsclown:

Is there really any surprise nobody respects us? @starcrapoo

Rice race is genuinly such an enigma when you think about it. They're high IQ enough to compete with whites in technology, but because of their autism and manletism, they are forever subverviant to them. This is also why I laugh my ass off when weebs talk about how much they "love japan:soy:"

Rice race is genuinly such an enigma when you think about it. They're high IQ enough to compete with whites in technology, but because of their autism and manletism, they are forever subverviant to them. This is also why I laugh my ass off when weebs talk about how much they "love japan:soy:"
What they mean is they love getting worshipped by inferior gooks.

What they mean is they love getting worshipped by inferior gooks.
lol that's so true now that I think about it. Anime celebates whitenes SOOOO much. Just look at how all these isekai anime take place in medevil europe, with knights, wizards, churches etc So much anime dick rides western culture. Or let alone how anime characters always look white.

They also love how japan has no niggers, even if they wont admit it.

All Asians hate their own culture, South Koreans and Vietnamese abandoned Chinese characters to replace half of their language with American English loan words, North Koreans did this with the Russian language. Mainland Chinese literally reformed their entire writing system to become some sort of Marxist Newspeak. Taiwan literally doesn't have an own culture (it's all 7 Eleven, baseball, American music, Etc.) and anyone that went to a university in Taiwan is looked down upon because only American universities carry prestige.

Ever notice that you'll never see a Noodlewhore wear the traditional clothing of their country, maybe a few for ceremonies but men in practice never do and the few that do are seen as weird. This is universally true if they were colonised (Korea and Vietnam) or not (China and Japan). Asian Americans also protest against Whites wearing a kimono.

Meanwhile you'll see Arabs, Indians, Africans, Etc. in their traditional clothes, when a White person wears the traditional clothing of their countries it's seen as respectful, if a White person dares to wear a kimono he's "racist".

I don't think that any culture is so pathologically weak and so pathologically self-hating as the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese cultural sphere.

There is SOME hope with some newer K-pop starts trying to mix traditional Korean music with American music rather than being fully American in style. But anyone who has ever heard a South Korean speak knows that their language is utterly cucked by English loan words, not even British Hong Kong Anglicised their language this much.

This didn't happen over a long period of time either, basically all of this happened virtually overnight (from 1945). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

At least Curries have some minimal respect for their own country, Muslims refuse to integrate even in Western countries. East Asians and Vietnamese are fully integrated into Western mindsets and culture in their own countries.

Meanwhile they keep all the stupid things (superstitious behaviour, traditional medicine, dumb cultural expectations and pressure). It's like they want to superficially be Western in every way possible without adopting any of the positives of Western civilisation.

They literally have no sense of individualism, they need to be part of herd or else they feel endangered - just like bugs or something.
Compare it to people in Europe who was learning their kids their native languages under foreign occupation for hundred plus years.

Last edited:
lol that's so true now that I think about it. Anime celebates whitenes SOOOO much. Just look at how all these isekai anime take place in medevil europe, with knights, wizards, churches etc So much anime dick rides western culture. Or let alone how anime characters always look white.

Anime is Americucked.

Screenshot 20220803 111630

Screenshot 20220803 111552

cumskins are alien hybrids, therefore cumskin foids are superior.

Fucking hate this behaviour so fucking much :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Don't forget Bravo and Daxo
483066-dark-souls-remastered-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg

not even British Hong Kong Anglicised their language this much.
Speaking of Hong Kong, I remember in 2019 when China was enforcing their foothold in Hong Kong, and you had people there begging for England to colonize their asses again. :feelskek:

All Asians hate their own culture, South Koreans and Vietnamese abandoned Chinese characters to replace half of their language with American English loan words, North Koreans did this with the Russian language. Mainland Chinese literally reformed their entire writing system to become some sort of Marxist Newspeak. Taiwan literally doesn't have an own culture (it's all 7 Eleven, baseball, American music, Etc.) and anyone that went to a university in Taiwan is looked down upon because only American universities carry prestige.
Reminds me of how that retard Ataturk changed the Turkish script from Arabic to Latin because he wanted Europe to accept Turks as one of them lol
Ever notice that you'll never see a Noodlewhore wear the traditional clothing of their country, maybe a few for ceremonies but men in practice never do and the few that do are seen as weird. This is universally true if they were colonised (Korea and Vietnam) or not (China and Japan). Asian Americans also protest against Whites wearing a kimono.
They will wear it in another scenerio: When their white BF wants to fulfill his oriental anime fetish
Meanwhile you'll see Arabs, Indians, Africans, Etc. in their traditional clothes, when a White person wears the traditional clothing of their countries it's seen as respectful, if a White person dares to wear a kimono he's "racist".
True, almost everyone in Saudi wears turbans/hijabs, though in most other Arab countries, people tend to just wear more modern clothing.
I don't think that any culture is so pathologically weak and so pathologically self-hating as the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese cultural sphere.
It's because their high IQ makes them technologically able to compete with whites, yet in terms of their looks, they're uglier than a 85 IQ sand nigger from Yemen. That is almost certainly what plays a part. It may also have to do with how these people, especially Chinese, had 5000 years of history only for whitey to show up and rape the living fuck out of every single one of them. All the poistering, grand self-masturbation shattered their delusions of them EVER being equal to the white man.
There is SOME hope with some newer K-pop starts trying to mix traditional Korean music with American music rather than being fully American in style. But anyone who has ever heard a South Korean speak knows that their language is utterly cucked by English loan words, not even British Hong Kong Anglicised their language this much.
Nah, there is no hope, unless they introduce caucasion admixture. I've said this before, but BOTH Saudis and Japanese government are dumb as fuck for not using their wealth to import russian/ukrainian wives for their men to BLEACH them. Imagine if the Japanese and Saudis had spent their time since WW2 importing white wives for their men? How much taller would japanese be? How much whiter would Saudis be? They're genuine fucking retards

The ONLY people who've ever done this were Algerians and Turks. Even now, many Russian women have been marrying Turkish men and bleaching the place. My sisters went to Turkey for a year and they told me how many half-Russian kids were in the international school.
This didn't happen over a long period of time either, basically all of this happened virtually overnight (from 1945). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
That's when the racial pill hit them en masse
At least Curries have some minimal respect for their own country
Eh, I dont think so. Curries worship Whites and their hatred for Muslims partially comes from them still being stuck in the 2000s mozlem terrorist phase that most Westerners have gone past. I've seen bollywood actresses who were from Afghanistan and had blue eyes. If anything, Curries worship Afghans and Pakis.

Poo

Muslims refuse to integrate even in Western countries.
The main thing that enables muslims to avoid integration is that Orientals are the only race who's males AND females can mog Europeans. This means that there is LESS of an incentive for a muslim man/woman to leave their religion to find a chad/stacy partner, since they can find one among their own, even IF there's less of them. This is also why Europeans who convert to Islam dont mind marrying Orientals, because Orientals are not as bad as Africans, Indians, or Asians. With other races, Indian women gladly abandon Hinduism to get dicked down by Muslim Chads who mog Hinducels. Asian women gladly embrace Christianity if it means getting a European husband.

800px-Lazaar-Jameel_Lina-9146_%2816574007793%29.jpg
2236a865f7769220f736881f21f5c0b2.jpg

East Asians and Vietnamese are fully integrated into Western mindsets and culture in their own countries.
Meanwhile they keep all the stupid things (superstitious behaviour, traditional medicine, dumb cultural expectations and pressure). It's like they want to superficially be Western in every way possible without adopting any of the positives of Western civilisation.
Reminds me of my dad. The guy wants me out of the house because "duuur thats what canadians do" yet expects me to still be islamic when he's kicking out like any white dad does to his kids.

Weebs are retarded
Majority of anime/manga protagonist are either cumskin or have their features

I understand it in the sense that they didn't want this to happen to their kids and so pushed for "assimilation." Little did they know the consequences of it . . .

Still, Japan is based in many aspects. They have their own financial system, foreign banks aren't popular in Japan ( unlike globohomo zogbots who prefer muh Swiss banks ).
They still prefer cash and even credit cards aren't popular in Japan.