Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is why incels exist - Atomic blackpill bump for Toronto van attack guests

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
R3yX2As.jpg

Also watch these vids (more on channel)

Awesome job
I was waiting for someone to post the atomic blackpill
Let's make the blackpills rain on the normshits

Awesome job
I was waiting for someone to post the atomic blackpill
Let's make the blackpills rain on the normshits

The masses need to be blackpilled. No more cucks, no more white knights

People come here with a certain motive and mindset. You won't change their minds on anything.

People come here with a certain motive and mindset. You won't change their minds on anything.

not always...
When I found out about incels last year (in the days of r/incels) I thought it was kind of stupid at first + I saw cherrypicked extreme screenshots about incels
I then went on the subreddit and lurked for a few weeks and I effectively became fully blackpilled
Now tbf I was already a bit blackpilled before, but not to a full extent

Last edited:
P E R S O N A L I T Y
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y

women's standards are impossibly high in current year. It's hopeless for men with below average looks or social status. Most of us will never find a healthy relationship or fulfillment in life. That's bad enough on it's own, but it's hell on earth when you combine it with a gynocentric culture that actively persecutes low value men. 3rd wave feminism is the real problem, and I wish more people recognized this. We need some MRA type content on these forums tbh.