Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is why I will not rope (and you shouldn't either)

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Normies joke about us committing suicide, and although they do find this funny, there is genuine desire behind these remarks. They'll edge you on and try and get you to fight back so they can 'accidentally' kill you, or at least permanently cripple. They will do this and then portray us as the bully if we fight back, and they will be praised for it because who cares about the weird incel? They have the power and use it to torment us for no reason. It is terrible, but such is the life of a low-status male. They WANT us to die because we have the wrong genes.

For that reason, suicide would be conforming to the desire of a society that has imposed hell upon us for no reason. I can only speak for myself, but I will not let that happen to me. I will resist. Going ER is also inefficient as the 'victims' will be granted the sweet release of death. Their loved ones will be sad at first, but only due to their uncontrollable impulses. It will be by this very idea that they will cope and recover. Nothing changes.

If you want your life to count, survive in a way that maximises your pleasure whilst constantly undermining those who have wronged you. These people can be identified easily through the way they act and speak to you. Be stealthy and maintain plausible deniability. This is the only way.

It depends to the person, I won't sui, but if my man is gonna quit, I would respect that.