Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is Why I Will Always Consider the Japanese to be The Greatest People

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Optimized japmasterrace

A westerner would never include a hand signed note along with a pack of tea in your order.

It just makes me think of enjoying some tea with my waifu in Japan. Soon.

You have a girlfriend in Japan?

@Zesto you're back!
Are you in Japan rn?

But japanese people can't get coffee with your name on it (like in starbucks)...i guess.

Yes my waifu in Tokyo is waiting for me. She is my garufurendo, not western "girlfriend." I don't use that word.

In January.

Aof5.gif
I've heard that Japan is even more hypergamous and gynocentric than the West. Anyways, I wish you luck!

I've heard that Japan is even more hypergamous and gynocentric than the West. Anyways, I wish you luck!

They have over 40% virginity rate for the millennial generation for both men and women (women slightly higher) because the women are waiting for a western knight like me to come save them.

RPG2

If the Japanese are so superior, why haven't they invented artificial wombs yet?

Checkmate, weebs.

Honestly if anyone's doing this right now it's the chinks.

They have no morals, ethics, conscience.

Fucking disgusting roach people. Horrifying the genetic experimentation going on there right now that most ZOGged up westerners have no clue about.

If you've ever watched Naruto it's some Orochimaru shit.

Scared

You will enjoy your Karaoke nights at Japan @Zesto @Varys i give you that about japan.

You better hurry before Japan gets blacked.
220px Osaka WM17 4 36143097936

Honestly if anyone's doing this right now it's the chinks.

They have no morals, ethics, conscience.

Fucking disgusting roach people. Horrifying the genetic experimentation going on there right now that most ZOGged up westerners have no clue about.

If you've ever watched Naruto it's some Orochimaru shit.

View attachment 51485
genetic experimentation and the creation of a superhuman race is the future. Chinks know what's up.

genetic experimentation and the creation of a superhuman race is the future. Chinks know what's up.

Chinks coping by being eternally in the shadow of the land of the rising sun.

you must be new here

@Zesto has an unrelenting cope that he'll ascend in japan
I've been lurking for about three months, but my account is new. Well, his chances of ascending in Japan are higher than in the West, so maybe it's not a that bad idea.

I've been lurking for about three months, but my account is new. Well, his chances of ascending in Japan are higher than in the West, so maybe it's not a that bad idea.

My chances of ascending in the west are 0.

Nor would I want to with a western pig woman.

With my JapanMaxxing plan my chances of ascending in Tokyo are all but 99.9%

Chinks coping by being eternally in the shadow of the land of the rising sun.
1200px Atomic bombing of Japan

japan got cucked after this

japan sucks americas cock, and america sucks israels cock. Japan is becoming more ZOG like every minute.

My chances of ascending in the west are 0.

Nor would I want to with a western pig woman.

With my JapanMaxxing plan my chances of ascending in Tokyo are all but 99.9%
How tall are you? Are you skinny, average or fat? How would you rate your face? I'll tell you if you can ascend in Japan.

How tall are you? Are you skinny, average or fat? How would you rate your face? I'll tell you if you can ascend in Japan.

I already know boyo. Thanks for the offer though.

Soon everyone else will in January.

View attachment 51499

japan got cucked after this

japan sucks americas cock, and america sucks israels cock. Japan is becoming more ZOG like every minute.

I will enjoy and savor Japan before the ZOG can fully corrupt it, I know they are trying everyday.