Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why I want all fucking makeup banned for fucks sake FUCK WHOEVER LET THIS HAPPEN

You could wear a mask.

The only thing I can think of is that dude who chadfished those chicks into doing blindfolded 50 shades of grey stuff

The only thing I can think of is that dude who chadfished those chicks into doing blindfolded 50 shades of grey stuff
Funny how it was only rape once she found out he was unattractive

I'm gonna learn how to use makeup

Jews probably support it since it has a bunch of shit chemicals in the products

What was this supposed to prove?
Sorry but the before was a bit eh, but the after looked like my cousin in makeup. The cousin I'm referring to is a guy. That's not a pretty image in my head.

Should probably stick with no makeup as she somehow more tolerable to my eyes as I rather not imagine my male cousin in a long haired wig and makeup. That's really not cool. Really really not cool.

She still not the prettiest, but tbh she would absolutely be worth it; aside from frame, she has features that would make chad material for son.
What was this supposed to prove?
Sorry but the before was a bit eh, but the after looked like my cousin in makeup. The cousin I'm referring to is a guy. That's not a pretty image in my head.
You'll get a high t son with a nice jawline.

Most traits come from the mother, which is why white women asian male hapas tend to look way prettier than white male asian women.

Last edited:
Like I said many incels facially mog foids without chemical coating on their face. Foids after all can still procreate with men more attractive than them despite being 5'0, having shit lower third and midface area, prey eyes, etc. simply because they possess a vagina and uterus.

Soyciety is in such a cesspool of shit that banning makeup would probably lead to the most cataclysmic social upheaval recorded in human history. Just try to imagine that scenario.
Jews probably support it since it has a bunch of shit chemicals in the products
LIFEFUEL IF TRUE :feelsgah:

Fakeup needs to be banned immediately

Just cut your dick and inject estrogen theory

Whoever invented makeup is the biggest cuck in existance

She’s still ugly as shit

Gross her face makes me want to vomit, yet she would reject us. Clown Fucking World!!!

I'm gonna learn how to use makeup

It won't help a man unless you're trying to conceal acne or something, every male wearing excessive makeup just looks like a giant flaming fag or a freak.
The things women find attactive about men aren't the same simple things men find attractive in women.
You aren't going to just paint on a bigger jaw or longer legs my man.