Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this is why i struggle to believe what normies say online

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
256d 20h 3m
FrailPaleStaleMale said:
No idea. But probably lying. To me it seems on a normie site, criminals on those kinds of charges either go one way. Either never speak about it let alone have an account. Or milk it for all they can. Some people that make those claims may be legit. The second one seems more viable than the first screenshot imo. But either way, I have no way of knowing.
i feel like people with these charges usually aren't on quora. also, how would the second one know the weight of his victim? and usually child molesters are average build, not the height and weight of dwayne johnson. and also, most child molesters don't even make cp tapes

Deleted member 6781

Deleted member 6781

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
92d 6h 21m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i feel like people with these charges usually aren't on quora. also, how would the second one know the weight of his victim? and usually child molesters are average build, not the height and weight of dwayne johnson. and also, most child molesters don't even make cp tapes
I wouldn't know about that either. I don't really care much about what other people have done. The second guy, may have been making guesses or estimates. Maybe heard something about it. The weight thing I'd be surprised about. So either he's just trying to hype himself up more to look good. Over and underestimating where it serves.

The first one sounds like pure keyboard warrior, people I've had to fight against, I never really found much about their states afterwards, that was it. And even if you get on a charge the details can sometimes be pretty scarce. The second sounds like a more thought out thing. In my opinion I think both are probably bullshit. But I'll never be able to say for sure jfl

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 20h 3m
FrailPaleStaleMale said:
I wouldn't know about that either. I don't really care much about what other people have done. The second guy, may have been making guesses or estimates. Maybe heard something about it. The weight thing I'd be surprised about. So either he's just trying to hype himself up more to look good. Over and underestimating where it serves.

The first one sounds like pure keyboard warrior, people I've had to fight against, I never really found much about their states afterwards, that was it. And even if you get on a charge the details can sometimes be pretty scarce. The second sounds like a more thought out thing. In my opinion I think both are probably bullshit. But I'll never be able to say for sure jfl
do some prisons have different crime hierarchies than other prisons?

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
"I just want you to stop saying the unflattering things about women you've been saying online. I want you to stop saying the weird pedo stuff too. Maybe talk be a bit nicer about yourself too, while you're at it.
I certainly don't want you dead, but I don't mind you getting ridiculed for the dumb things you've been saying."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j7i8bl/_/g84tvq3/?context=3

And where were you when women have been talking shit about men for far longer dumbass? We will keep saying unflattering things about women because it's our right to.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j7i8bl/_/g84vo3f/?context=3

Where did anyone talk about raping virgin jailbaits AelfredRex YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Deleted member 27159 @JosefMengelecel this is the 50+ year old guy obsessed with teenage males. Fucking waste of life.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j7i8bl/_/g84y3md/?context=3

"they don't want to leave society they hate so much."

Nothing making incels have to leave the comforts of society to make a point. Especially to users like you out of all people.
We owe you nothing.

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 20h 3m
JFL
your personality said:
"I just want you to stop saying the unflattering things about women you've been saying online. I want you to stop saying the weird pedo stuff too. Maybe talk be a bit nicer about yourself too, while you're at it.
I certainly don't want you dead, but I don't mind you getting ridiculed for the dumb things you've been saying."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j7i8bl/_/g84tvq3/?context=3

And where were you when women have been talking shit about men for far longer dumbass? We will keep saying unflattering things about women because it's our right to.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j7i8bl/_/g84vo3f/?context=3

Where did anyone talk about raping virgin jailbaits AelfredRex YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Deleted member 27159 @JosefMengelecel this is the 50+ year old guy obsessed with teenage males. Fucking waste of life.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j7i8bl/_/g84y3md/?context=3

"they don't want to leave society they hate so much."

Nothing making incels have to leave the comforts of society to make a point. Especially to users like you out of all people.
We owe you nothing.
JFL i found some pics of some IT foid named LolwithPain

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 20h 3m
your personality said:
Oh I don't see that tbh

"Bitch-Chan Stacy"
she's only a 5/10 becky. maybe low tier 4.5/10 becky

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Edmund_Kemper said:
people on there don't have successful lives of popularity like they claim
I don't care if they do or not.
I do know they aren't honest about what they are trying to do. Which is bullying weird ugly males that post unflattering things about women after having had bad experiences with them through no fault of their own (which is what CuckTears users can never accept or just tell you to deal with and STFU).

They are in charge of no one except their shithole reddit subs and we will continue to talk about unflattering things about women all we want and they won't do a damn thing about it. They can die mad about that.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 20h 3m
your personality said:
I don't care if they do or not.
I do know they aren't honest about what they are trying to do. Which is bullying weird ugly males that post unflattering things about women after having had bad experiences with them through no fault of their own (which is what CuckTears users can never accept or just tell you to deal with and STFU).

They are in charge of no one except their shithole reddit subs and we will continue to talk about unflattering things about women all we want and they won't do a damn thing about it. They can die mad about that.
they think our anger toward women causes our inceldom when our inceldom caused our anger toward women. if its our personality, why were we incel before we began hating women?

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Edmund_Kemper said:
they think our anger toward women causes our inceldom when our inceldom caused our anger toward women. if its our personality, why were we incel before we began hating women?
IncelTear users are only interested in wearing down incels with mocking until they shut them up from demoralization.

They don't think anything or really care. They just want us to STFU.
And it's not going to happen when these discussions on that shithole reddit site.
So again, they can die mad.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 20h 3m
your personality said:
IncelTear users are only interested in wearing down incels with mocking until they shut them up from demoralization.

They don't think anything or really care. They just want us to STFU.
And it's not going to happen when these discussions on that shithole reddit site.
So again, they can die mad.
i remember danigirl looked like a 4/10 without makeup and wore makeup to be a 6/10

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i remember danigirl looked like a 4/10 without makeup and wore makeup to be a 6/10
What does that have to do with what I said?
What they look like is less important than the fact they try to shut down any spaces where ugly males can vent about women.

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

Another day on chads.co
-
30d 20h 39m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
256d 20h 3m
shape1
shape2