Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is why I haven't had a haircut in like 4-5 years.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

What kinda hairstyle do you have? I have long parted hair.

the never get a haircut kind down to my belly button jfl,

i just tie it back tho.
Hipsterpilled, i fear being mistaken for the opposite sex if i grow my hair out any longer :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

I haven't had a haircut for even longer. My clipper was the best buy ever, years and years of money saved.

:feelskek: This was me on Friday. The worst feeling is knowing he couldn't even do much more to save your hairline. It's either a shit haircut or go bald.

I cant give myself a good short back and sides and I like being able to sit there eyes closed while someone essentially gives you a light head massage with asmr

Tbh. I have roach infested dreadlocks I wash my hair like once a month if that. I used to take care of myself when I was redpilled but since i’ve been blackpilled I don’t care anymore.

Tbh. I have roach infested dreadlocks I wash my hair like once a month if that. I used to take care of myself when I was redpilled but since i’ve been blackpilled I don’t care anymore.
roaches? :feelswhat:

So just give better instructions. Show a photograph example. I've had very good experiences when I've come prepared.

That said, I do cringe at the fact how I have showed a picture of some Chad model for the hair I wanted, hoping I would reach around his level of looks. Back in my redpill phase. No haircut for your face, of course.