Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is why I hate Facebook

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I can't browse Facebook anymore without thinking of suicide. It's fucking impossible
Why do people have to shove their fucking to my face?

Isn't it fun to see irl person you know post pictures of them like this?
Fucking chad touching her tits in front of everyone

Don't browse facebook then.

Delete kikebook fastttt

Check this vid out btw, its not that related but still

If you have facebook account you are a filthy norman

I'm so glad I don't use normiebook anymore.

JFL at using cuckbook.

Using an Instagram Alt was suicidefuel as it is. I literally had deactivated all social media accounts(except sc because for some stupid reason that's where engineers talk), because having no friends was ragefuel as it is and seeing couples and shit made me mad.

I stopped using Facebook 6 years ago.

Never had any other social media, never will, it was ok in like '08 when it first came out, because the world wasn't cucked around stuff like selfies and over-pushed normie memes, quotes, gossip and sob stories.

Social media today is all about ego, females posting slut selfie after slut selfie, attention-seeking to the max, to impress chads and to make other females jealous, whilst cucks give them attention and money. Whilst normies post nights out clubbing and drinking at house parties every week thinking their cool and solid as fuck.

Trust me, stop using social media, it makes you realise how shit this world is. It's really gone fucking downhill, no intelligence exists anymore.